The Toony Wings RP of Stuff

ToonyWings

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ToonyWings said:

//alright, my first forum! Yay!

((Please keep all Out-Of-Character information within brackets, :).  Where's the starter?))

Luxor kept her mane combed back in a ponytail today.  It was a photoshoot in Ponyville-something about 'casually dressy designs'.  Her coat glistened in the day sun, and she gave a smile.  She could already see the crew setting up, and she smiled at the ponyfolk, "What a nice day it is~"

She walked to the shoot, before donning on whatever the stylist had selected for her.  Time seemed to pass quickly, and she was soon in pose.  

*flash*

She stood on her mind legs and gave a fake roar.

*flash*

She gave a flirty smile.

*flash*

and the director called a break.

Ooo...well isn't he cute~

A stallion walked closer to apparently watch the show, and she smiled at herself.  Maybe he won't mind telling me where the nearest stop for food is...

"Hey hot stuff!" She gave her hair a flick and lowered he eyelashes, "Wanna take me to lunch?" 

Her voice was low, and she gave whimsical smile.  A member of her crew smirked behind her, since this was something Luxor did often.

She smiled, "So~  Where shall we go?  I haven't been to Ponyville in a long, long while,"

She began walking off from the set, turning towards the stallion, "What's your name?  I'm Luxor...as in-Luxor Radiance, the singing celebrity,"

(Sorry for the weird name for my OC... Its hard to explain it XD)

(Also i may shorten his first name.)

JellieDelly was walking blindly through ponyville, he had no idea where he was going... He didn't even have anywhere to stay. He was wearing a black cloak since being an Alicorn wasn't exactly something he wanted to show.

(He is going to be a pain to get to know. He has social anxiety.)

(If you want he can walk blindly into Toony XD)

JD felt something weird and before he knew it he was falling down, he was being absent minded so it was completely his fault. He managed to only land on his flank but his hood flew back and you could see he was a unicorn. He gathered himself for a moment and looked up, only to mutter something under his breath.

He paused for a moment but turned to leave.

(RANDOM ROCK IS RANDOM)

There was a random rock which he hadn't spotted that was pinning his cloak down... His cloak suddenly snapped off and he panicked.

Archived