Hello! Nice to meet Everypony!

SpicyDemon

1 hour ago, CatCakey said:

Definitely!

I got my friend to keep sending me Supernatural gifs on facebook; I would tell her at least what season they're from if I could remember, and even explain what was going on XD

The last one I taught her about what one with Dean and Anna, if you remember her *wink wink*  shouldn't mention what they were doing in the gif she sent, but I ended up explaining what happened to Anna before she remembered she was an angel

I haven't even gone on a SPN marathon in a while, but my memory can be awesome with the things I love sometimes

Oh yes, Anna. One of Dean's best sex scenes (that and the one with the Amazon in season 7 That one gets extra points for using AC/DC's "Shook me" as the background music) The last marathon I went on was when I got my mom into the show. She's almost caught up. Everyone I've ever shown it to has gotten addicted to it! I found the show on Netflix through my cousin. It was "The Mystery Spot" episode in season 3 that really hooked me.

37 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

Every character, Angels included have the best and worst of traits. The only one I was glad to see go was Zechariah. I don't know what it is but he was just so unlikable to me. 

As for Lucifer, Mark Mark Pellegrino is one of my fave actors and like every character he plays, he really gave Lucifer that special touch that makes him so irresistible! Very few can make the devil so lovable. And also can't forget Crowley! In fact, you may enjoy this little extra I created to go along side the audio play: (though I must apologies by the quality of my voice. I need a little more practice with VA work and better recording equipment.)

I get the impression that when first introducing Chuck, he may have been an undeveloped character at the time or the God stuff was decided upon later. Also, if you love Chuck you should watch the movie "Waiting and Waiting 2" Rob Benedict is absolutely hilarious as Calvin. Very similar type of character.

I hated Zach too! I wasn't so keen on Uriel either...

I would love it if they found a way to keep Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer, because I love it when he plays him too! He makes an awesome devil.

As for Crowley, I may have seen Mark Sheppard in SPN at some point before I properly got into it, as my mum watched it.  But the last time I remember seeing him before I got into SPN properly, was in Doctor Who :P

That was a pretty funny end - that interview XD

Chuck is one of the best humans, and I'll try and remember that movie.

What do you think of Lillith? She's one of my favourite demons, with the little kid air about her, acting like a child, and kinda seems so sweet and innocent despite how cruel and evil she can be

38 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

Oh yes, Anna. One of Dean's best sex scenes (that and the one with the Amazon in season 7 That one gets extra points for using AC/DC's "Shook me" as the background music) The last marathon I went on was when I got my mom into the show. She's almost caught up. Everyone I've ever shown it to has gotten addicted to it! I found the show on Netflix through my cousin. It was "The Mystery Spot" episode in season 3 that really hooked me.

I got into it and found out about it because my mum watched it.

Now I'm way ahead of her, because she watches other stuff as well; the last season she watched was 9, but she lets me give her spoilers.

I remember when I went on my first SPN marathon once I got 1-9 on dvd, I remembered bits that I must've seen aaaaaaaaaaages ago as my mum watched it; I even remembered which person tried infecting Sam with the Croatoan virus XD

51 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

I hated Zach too! I wasn't so keen on Uriel either...

I would love it if they found a way to keep Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer, because I love it when he plays him too! He makes an awesome devil.

As for Crowley, I may have seen Mark Sheppard in SPN at some point before I properly got into it, as my mum watched it.  But the last time I remember seeing him before I got into SPN properly, was in Doctor Who :P

That was a pretty funny end - that interview XD

Chuck is one of the best humans, and I'll try and remember that movie.

What do you think of Lillith? She's one of my favourite demons, with the little kid air about her, acting like a child, and kinda seems so sweet and innocent despite how cruel and evil she can be

OMG right?! 

I had no idea he was on Doctor Who. I'll have to check it out. The only other thing I saw him in was a show called "Silk Stockings." he was a bit younger and thinner then. 

Thanks! I'm not totally please with my performance but the guy doing Crowley was just wonderful! The story behind that actually was he auditioned for Crowley when I was still doing casting call for the audio play. Crowley isn't actually in it, but I loved his audition so much that I decided to come up with something for him and that's the how interview came about. Sort of a last minute thing. And he didn't even have a script, I just had him improve off the interview questions.

You'll enjoy it if you don't mind gross humor. There are some big names in it, including Ryan Reynolds, Anna Ferris and Justin Long. As for Lillith, I like her child form better than the adult form. What do you think of Ruby? 

7 minutes ago, SpicyDemon said:

OMG right?! 

I had no idea he was on Doctor Who. I'll have to check it out. The only other thing I saw him in was a show called "Silk Stockings." he was a bit younger and thinner then. 

Thanks! I'm not totally please with my performance but the guy doing Crowley was just wonderful! The story behind that actually was he auditioned for Crowley when I was still doing casting call for the audio play. Crowley isn't actually in it, but I loved his audition so much that I decided to come up with something for him and that's the how interview came about. Sort of a last minute thing. And he didn't even have a script, I just had him improve off the interview questions.

You'll enjoy it if you don't mind gross humor. There are some big names in it, including Ryan Reynolds, Anna Ferris and Justin Long. As for Lillith, I like her child form better than the adult form. What do you think of Ruby? 

He played a character called Canton Everett Delaware III. You wanna know something awesome about the episodes he was in? Alright! The older version of his character was played by his father! :D  I've also seen him in a movie called Megalodon, which is a 2002 film. Wait til you see what he looked like in that XD

Spoiler

His Megalodon character...

tumblr_o0gna9Ic3X1tetttyo2_400.gif

Spoiler

Doctor Who...

p1020899.jpg

You should remind me every now and then about that film, and I will watch it eventually!

6 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

He played a character called Canton Everett Delaware III. You wanna know something awesome about the episodes he was in? Alright! The older version of his character was played by his father! :D  I've also seen him in a movie called Megalodon, which is a 2002 film. Wait til you see what he looked like in that XD

Hide contents

His Megalodon character...

tumblr_o0gna9Ic3X1tetttyo2_400.gif

Hide contents

Doctor Who...

p1020899.jpg

You should remind me every now and then about that film, and I will watch it eventually!

Nice!

Archived