The Night Hunters (private)

Killjoy

Killjoy's forearm instantly came as Herecy's hand suddenly stopped with a small shockwave from the hit. Luna quickly stood up now a little concerned about what's about to happen. Killjoy slowly turned her head, meeting Herecy with a fiery glare "I believe you are confused on the role you are playing here..." a chilling smirk grew on her face "I'll be the one making YOU scream." She said punching Herecy in the gut sending him into the air a couple of feet before spin kicking him towards Malacath and his followers. Though in doing so, the contact on her left fell off revealing the Crimson gaze of war incarnate. Luna bit one her lip "$hit..." she mumbled to herself as the situation just got way worse, first vampires, now her sister. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heresy recovered himself and slid to a halt just in front of Malacath, he grit his teeth angrily but Malacaths hand on his shoulder eased him back. "Well done Heresy, you've accomplished more than we could have hoped for." Malacath said with a sly grin, "Fruad, finish revealing her." He ordered smoothly. Fruad stepped forward and snapped his fingers, instantly anything Killjoy wore that was fake, was stripped from her body. Leaving Killjoy onstage, barely dressed as her crimson truth brought the room to terror. Celestias eyes were wide with rage, her face contorted in pure anger, "How could you, Luna? Why?" She asked sternly. Malacath smirked and looked at Spring, "Ah My little Spring Flower, I do apologize for this." As he finished, Springs body suddenly convulsed as her hair and eyes suddenly changed over as she became Hazel. 

Outside the castle walls, Gluttony snickered, "EAT, EAT, EAT! Feel the Hunger for Human Flesh devour your very Soul! Hahahahahhahaaaaa!" 

"Oh Shiiit!" Oakly cursed as he ran at Hazel, he leaped to tackle her but she smited him away across the room, "Blood.... Blood, Blood Bloood I need to drink!" Her violent scream shook the room, Stryker stood up and reached out to her, but Hazel grabbed his hand and shocked the room as she lifted this huge man with ease and tossed him into tables. The guests began running around frantically, Hazel flashed around ripping apart and drinking blood from every person she ran across. In the chaos, Malacath and the others had vanished, except for Trax. He was sharing a long stare with Tavi, he muttered a few words before he flickered away. Kasey got up onstage and rushed his mother and sister away from Killjoy and Hazel, Oakly was stuck fighting the chaotic crowd with Stryker, attempting to move towards Hazel. The Nobles slunk away from the balcony, retreating to safety, leaving the two Sisters alone. Celestia grabbed Lunas wrist, the grip was loose from the feeling of betrayal, "The Truth, Luna, no more lies. First, we have to handle the situation before us."

Luna ripped her hand away and quickly ran to a cabinet. "Red! Your armor and sword is in here, help Oakley and get our daughter back to her normal self Before She kills everyone! After your done, find that son of a B!tch Heresy and make him pay!" She yelled before looking at Celestia "you get to safety and we will discuss this later there's nothing you can do!" She then looked down over the Balcony "Solar and Stryker, move the guests out of here to safety as fast as possible!" 

Killjoy ran up and jumped, cracking the floor up to the balcony and quickly strapped on her armor she looked at Luna "Luna I-" she began to say but was cut off "get our daughter back..." she said quietly as she gripped the railing tightly with anger. Killjoy nodded "I promise." She replied before glancing at Celestia for a moment knowing fully well there will be no forgiveness for the things she's done. Killjoy looked away before jumping down and making her towards Hazel.

Solar did he was told and start herding the guest towards the main doors "Come on everyone, through the door quickly!" He yelled keeping all the guests he could away from what might be a bloody scene.

Oakly barrged past the crowed and managed to tackle Hazel to the ground, "Sorry Hazel." He said before he released his lightning from his palms, Hazel withered in pain before burst free from Oaklys grasp and zipped to a column holding him by the collar. "Hazel, get a grip, this isnt you!" He yelled as he struggled uselessly against her vampiric strength. Suddenly a sabre sword stopped inches from Hazels face, Kasey glaring at her with a bold stare, "Let go of my brother, I won't lose him again." He said sternly. Oakly tensed up with fear, "Kasey run-" Hazel tossed him aside before moving like a blur and tackling Kasey to the ground, Kasey barely realized what had happened before he felt a sharp pain in his wrist. He looked over shakily and grew wide with fear as he saw Hazel biting down and sucking his blood, "KASEY!" Oakly charged at them but Hazel stopped and stood up throwing Kasey at him and sent them crashing into a table. Stryker ushered the people, but he grew nervous at every passing moment, what would become of them after tonight.

"Oakly, help your brother..." Killjoy said as she stood between him and Hazel "get him out of here, make sure your family is safe. I'll take care of Hazel." she said before looking at Hazel "if it's blood you want, then come, I have all you need right here!" she shouted as she flung her arms open "that is if you can take it."

Oakly nodded and assisted Kasey away, wondering how his brother would react to Killjoy talking to him like a comrade. Hazel hissed and charged at Killjoy, tears shedding from the corners of her eyes.

Killjoy quickly side stepped letting Hazel run passed before grabbing her from behind where she could move her arms. "Hazel...you're stronger than this...this isn't you." she said as her grip turn more into a tight hug "Fight it Hazel, I know you can hear me!" she shouted countering Hazel's vampire strength with her own "I'm not letting go until you're back with us!"

Hazel squirmed using all her strength, Killjoys grip barely starting to slip, she growled and managed slip upwards, where she sank her fangs into Killjoys neck. She began to suck blood quickly, her tears rushed out, her inner self crying to get out. 

"Thats enough." Celestias booming voice echoed around the hall as the last of the people were safely out of the ball room, her eyes lit up with angelic-like wings spreading out from her back levitated her down from the balcony, her hand reached out and touched Hazels head. The touch pulsed out a bright light which chased away a dark sliver of purple mist, Hazel went limp as she slipped into unconsciousness. Celestia stepped back as her wings dissolved away and her eyes returned to normal, she stumbled back feeling light headed, but she was caught by Stryker. The two shared an awkward glanced, before he helped her stand up, "Thank you, she was hexed by something dark." She explained tiredly, she looked at Killjoy as she held Hazel, "So.... this is you're Family?"

Killjoy just looked away "yes...this is my family...My only salvation from the sins I've committed. The reason i hold on to what little hope I have to move on." she said as a tear rolled down the corner of her eye. "without them, I'm nothing...Luna showed me the light in the ocean of darkness in my soul. I'm not worthy of such things, I don't deserve the feeling they give me, the happiness I feel when I'm around them, the love they give me..." she brushed over Hazel's hair  "I owe them everything..."

Killjoy looked at Celestia "I...I can never hope to undo the atrocities I have committed...I can never hope to wash away all the blood on my hands, or get all their faces out of my head, The screams haunt me...they all haunt me. I see death every time I close my eyes..."

Luna sighed "Well you know the truth sister...this is my secret life, My adopted daughter is a dual personality vampire and I'm in love with a mass murderer that's being tortured every waking moment by her past. Quite a family right...?" she said walking down the steps and stopping besides Killjoy as she put her arms around Killjoy. "The Failure Princess, the Vampire, and the Monster." She looked down at Hazel and smiled now that she was safe. "would make a good play...don't you think...sis?" She looked at Celestia "I know what they are, and yet they make me happier than anything else in this world, a bunch of misfits..." She wiped the tear from Killjoy's eye "A family I'd never let go of..."

Celestias face was dark, shadowing her eyes, "I'm sorry, but you need to leave. You all, need to leave. That is final." She said monotonously before turning away and walking out. Stryker sighed, this was not how it was supposed to go, far from it. He looked around at the scattered dead bodies of Hazels victims, the mess created at the hands of her own Father, he was deliberately trying to turn society against her. Not to mention, the truth of Lunas life has been exposed for everyone to see. 

Oakly helped Kasey into a bed in the Infirmary, Tavi and Viola were also there. Oakly went to patch up Kaseys wound, but a hand grabbed grabbed his, Kasey looked up at him with a serious face. "The Truth Oakly, Please." Oakly sighed and continued to tend to Kasey's injury, "After Father left me on my own, I got into something a little over my head, and would have died if Killjoy had not shown up. There are some things to which I cannot reveal due to a vow I took, but I can at least explain myself otherwise....."

Luna sighed and took hold of Hazel "Go get Oakley Red...we're leaving..." she said hugging Hazel tightly, glad she was safe and back to normal. Killjoy nodded "ok..." she said as she walked off. Moments later Killjoy came through the door of the infirmary. "Oakly, we have to go, we out stayed our welcome..."

Tavi looked up from her Oakly, he shining violet eyes held little judgment as she laid them on Killjoy, Viola and Kasey were no different. Oakly nodded to his family before turning around to face Killjoy, "Yes, I'm ready to go."

The pace back to HQ was slow and silent, Princess Luna rode with Killjoy and Hazel inside the carriage. Hazel slept peacefully on Killjoys lap, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie since her dress was bloodstained and torn. Stryker sat with Solar in the front seat, guiding the horses. Oakly rode on the back, his expression grim as he watched Canterlot grow smaller in the background behind them.

In Canterlot, Celestia sat in her chair as the Nobles began arriving and taking their own seats for the meeting. Her mood was a little off-set from last nights events, but no for the reasons most were thinking. She had talked with Tavi last night, She wasn't angry with her sister for being with Killjoy, or for having an adopted daughter who was a vampire, or evening now suspecting her of having something to do with the Organization battling Vampires. No, she was in truth, upset that Her dear little Sister never came to her for any help. Lied to her about who she was with, not telling her the truth about where she was or what he was doing. Most of all, not letting her be involved in Her Family. She recalled her questions to Luna, 'How could you Luna? Why?'. How could Luna not involve her own Sister in her new Family, and why keep this secret from her? A small tear formed in Celestias left eye, "Did you think I wouldn't understand?" She whispered softly to herself. She straightened herself up as the Nobles took their seats, "All right, let us continue from where we left off-"

"With all due respect Your Excellency, we haven't been very forthcoming with you of late." The Noble at the end of the table on the right side said as he stood up, interrupting her ignorantly, "In months of past time, we've been speaking with a Benefactor about this Country's Future, one that does not involve you as our Leader." The Doors opened with Malacath waltzing in, "Greeting, My Dear Celestia." He said with a sparkle of evil in his eye, Celestia grit her teeth sensing her troubles had only just begun.

Luna looked at Killjoy "you gave them the suppressant right?" She asked. Killjoy nodded "and told Octavia that Kasey will need the serum every year or else he will turn and gave her the map to the Manor where we keep a steady supply." She answered with a nod. Luna sighed "good...that's good..." she said looking down "did I do the right thing?" She asked. Killjoy looked puzzled "what do you mean?"

Luna looked at Killjoy "this...all of this...secrecy, lying to my sister...keeping everything in the dark...?" She clinched her in anger, she then felt Killjoy's hand "Of course you did, the world isn't ready for the likes of us. They can't accept that a monster like me can become their hero. They won't accept it. If so much as a whisper came out of what you were doing, you'd be hanged for treason along with the rest of us...People are ignorant...and they stay ignorant. People would rather attack the things they don't understand then listen." She gripped Luna's hand "what you say is true, the leaders of this kingdom would have us all slaughtered if there was profit to be had...you were right and no one listened...your sister...didn't listen. They saw you as a failure to rule...a mind only for war and violence because you saw everything at a logical stand point and knew how people are. So instead of persisting to persuade the ignorant Nobles, you took things into your own hands to save what you could of the future. You did the right thing Luna...we wouldn't be here otherwise." She explained. Luna she'd a tear as it rolled down her cheek "yeah...I warned Tia...why didn't she trust me...?" She asked wiping the tear away. Killjoy sighed "some people believe in doing right even when it's not the best course...your sister just wants peace but failed to realize that a lot of blood must be shed first..." she said. Luna looked out the window "but why...?". Killjoy stayed silent for a moment "it's... just how the world is. It's the world we live in...we survive. That's what we do." She answered. They both clasped each other's hands as Luna just stayed quiet.

In front of Celestia was a tiny piece of paper with the words "why didn't you listen?" With a hand drawn map to a crudely drawn house at the end of the path.

Celestia felt the cold claws of fear grip her spine as Malacath approached her, he had lept onto the table and was now walking with a slight grin. Thoughts swirled her head, realizing she was blind to the truth, the dawning realization that not everything can be solved without some violence involved. Her hands clenched tighter, "I should have listened you Dear Sister, I just.... I just wanted to avoid the possibility of War, but now I see we have no other options." She said quietly, Malacath paused standing in front of her, "Oh?" He bent down leaning close to her, "You should have known my sweetheart, War is something you Humans have always relished, its part of what makes you so interesting... and cute." Celestia flinched as Malacath brought a hand to her chin seductively, "Do not worry my dear, not only are you saved for having such royal blood passed down since history began, but you are also very beautiful in my eyes. Yes, you will do nicely." He admitted before standing up, Celestia grit her teeth before relaxing out of defeat, "For what?" Suddenly Malacath flashed behind her grabbing her wrist as she struggled, but suddenly felt a sharp pain as Malacath sunk his fangs into her neck. Celestia grew wide eyed with shock, tears began to run from her eyes as her consciousness began to slip, "Forgive me... Luna..." Her last whisper fell short of breath before she went limp and passed out, Malacath let her fall onto the table before taking out a syringe and poked her in the neck, "This is a serum devised from us Vampires, it keeps our venom from turning our victims, and lasts for a whole year before it needs to be applied again. If applied in time of course." He explained before picking Celestia up in a princess carry. "Excellent, now that she is out of our way, turn us, so we can rule for all eternity!" The Nobles cried out with joy. Malacath remained silent as he walked over to the double doors, "Of course, you can rule to your hearts desire,.... in HeII." He told them before the doors closed with Gluttony standing ontop of the table, wearing tight leather, her wide grin spelled out danger. "Oh I do love Noble Feasts!" Her high pitched giggle drowned out the insuring screams of the Nobles, blood pooled out from under the doors as Malacath walked away with Celestia. "Soon my Sweet Daughter, I will everything you ever wanted. A place to call home, a family who will love you, and a Country to call yours. All for you, my little Princess Hazel."

Trax held down a flailing Kasey as the venom seeped through his veins, Tavi drew out the serum into a syringe, she turned around quickly and plunged it into Kaseys shoulder. After receiving the serum from Killjoys information, she was readying herself to go, but Trax had come along with a vial on him. Instantly Kasey began to calm down before he fell unconscious, Trax laid him down on a bed and turned around, only to catch Tavi's hand smacking across his face. Viola stood by hiding behind a dresser, Tavi, filled with rage glared at Trax. "You ignorant man, after all this time, this is how you return into my life? Endangering Our children, and helping out a vicious Evil that is taking over this Country? Our Home!" She yelled angrily, "How can you just stand there and go along with this? How can you even defend yourself?" She asked in a softer tone, expecting a rebuttal of some kind from him. But to her shock, Trax dropped to his knees, "I can't, I have no right to, he would have.... He would have killed you if I hadn't gone along. I'm just... I'm not..." The words choked him as he relinquished his pride, to admit to someone he was scared, "I'm not strong enough..." Tavi, for the fourth time in her life since knowing Trax, watched him cry. She put her hands around his head and pulled him towards her stomach, "You idiot..." She whispered before looking over at Viola, "Come here child, come meet you're Father, nows a better time than any." Viola came out and walked over to Trax, she stared at him hesitantly. To her child mind, she felt a dangerous sense about him, his very heartbeat reaked of Death. He was similar to the Lady from last night, Killjoy, she had sensed the raging cries of War resonating off her. But this child instinct didnt stop her, Viola hugged onto her Father tightly, "Don't cry Father, everything will be alright, cause I know you'll save us." She told him innocently. Trax flinched as she touched him, but he soon relaxed and put an arm around her and his other around Tavi's waist. That moment, a black flame lit up inside him, something that had been dormant inside him finally awoken by the Need to keep someone Alive. He had people in his life now, people He wanted to protect and keep alive, .... and he would bring Death to any who would dare threaten them.

A sudden sense of connection ran down Killjoys spine like a flash of lightning splitting the sky, the connection seemed stronger now, like she was being drawn to others.

In a desolate land halfway across the world, two figures sat near a campfire, both wore cloaks of different colors. One had then stench of Famine about him, he wore a dark green cloak with twin swords strapped to his belt. The other wore a dark purple cloak and had a katana rested next to him against the log he sat on, the air of Pestilence surrounded him like a dark fog. Both perked up as they both sensed it like before, "So, our dear Brother finally awoke, odd how he and our Dear Sister are so close to each other and not notice. Welp," Pestilence began as he stood up stretching, "Guess I better go round them up. Ah man, I forgot that I'll have to explain to them all this, just like you did for me. Eh Famine?" He looked at his comrade who sat silently, Pestilence sighed and shrugged, "Always the strong silent type, I figured you'd want to go back to Equestria, you know since thats where you're from." Again, Famine gave no sign of any interest, causing Pestilence to sigh grumpily, "Alright alright I get it, I'll be on my way. But you know, 100 years is a long time to get know someone, and I know you...." Pestilence said as he started off, "You'll be along soon." Suddenly Pestilence burst into a cloud of flies and swooshed off into the sky. Famine picked up a stick and started poking the fire, his sickly green eyes peered out from under his hood, "The Four Horsemen... together at last..."

Killjoy's body jerked slightly from the strange feeling before looking out the window. "Something wrong Red?" Luna asked with a conned look. Killjoy shook her head "must be my nerves..." she said leaning back into her seat with a sigh "so...what's the next move?" She asked. Luna just shrugged "I don't know...it's going to be a while before I have a plan ready for the best course of action. It's a good thing I've already started on reforming the Black Legion 2 years in advance, I should have my thousand soldiers in a few months..." she answered. Killjoy was quite impressed on how far Luna was prepared for such situations. 

Hours later Luna and Killjoy walked through the main doors to the manor. "Let's get Hazel to her room.. " Luna said as Killjoy nodded. They both walked together as they reached Hazel's room. "Do you know if she'll remember?" Killjoy asked as she gently laid Hazel onto her bed. Luna shrugged "there's no telling, we will know when she wakes up." She replied. Killjoy rubbed the back of her head "we have tons of work to d-" she began to say before a sudden feeling of dizziness as her vision blurred. Killjoy started to wobble before Luna held onto her "Red, you ok?" She asked almost in panic. All Killjoy heard was noise as loud ringing filled her ears. Killjoy leaned onto the wall before her strength gave way as she hit the floor unconcious. Luna quickly dropped down "Red!" She said trying shake her awake, but in vane. Luna looked around her body, but saw no injuries until she saw the bite marks on Killjoy's neck. "Oh no....no no no no!" She quickly grabbed Killjoy and started dragging her to the infirmary. Killjoy was laid onto one of the beds. Luna took a syringe filled with the suppressing serum and tried to drive it into Killjoy's should but the needle just bent on her skin. Killjoy's ability was reacting to the vampire's venom. Luna was no in panic, she didn't know how Killjoy's body would handle her ability AND vampirism.

Luna burst out if the infirmary "Oakly, get Father Shade immediately!"

((Lol dang, I was gonna have Trax get turned here pretty soon by Malacath cause he see's him without his personal serum. Ah well, Pestilence is already a Vampire, I take it Killjoys getting a power boost?))

"Your Highness- Killjoy! Whats going on with her?" Stryker began as he noticed Killjoy in her current state, he took the syringe from Luna and replaced the needle. Using his magnetic ability, he focused hard on the iron inside Killjoys bloodstream to create a cut for him to poke the needle through. "Come on, Solar take the syringe, be ready to shovw it in there once you an opening!" He said as he strained harder to create a cut in Killjoys skin.

Oakly approached the room as he saw Hazel sit up, her expression was dull and practically lifeless. "Hazel?" He called to her from the doorway, She turned her head slowly to look him in the eye, as all the commotion could be heard from down the hall. Oakly could see it in her eyes, clear as day, she was conscious for all it. "Listen, you can't blame yourself for what happened, Luna confirmed that you'd be set up. Malacath put his minions up to this, you are just as much a victim as the next person." Oakly told her as he moved to kneel beside her bed, her put his left hand on hers and slowly rubbed her back gently. Hazel stared at him awhile before tears rushed from her eyes, Oakly held her head and pulled her into his chest as she broke down. But in all this, Oakly felt only one thing, Hate. Hate for the Monster who was doing all of this, Hate for crimes he committed over and over again, never fearing the consequences or pain it brought to others. Oakly decided it then and there, No more, he was going to end this farce at the source. To kill Malacath.

((not quite a power boost...like a little bit))

Killjoy'd body didn't falter to Stryker's attempt to break the skin. Luna sighed "It's no use, we can't get anything through her skin if her body is fortifying itself." she said gritting her teeth in helplessness. Suddenly, Killjoy's body went limp, Luna gasped fearing the worst, she quickly put her head on Killjoy's chest and heard a heartbeat, felt her lungs move up and down. Luna made a great sigh in relief ,but another question arose, Killjoy's still breathing when she was supposed to die to complete the transformation process. Luna lifted her head and stared at the unconscious Killjoy "how is this possible...?" she asked herself wondering how the vamperism failed to take hold.

Moments later Father Shade came into the infirmary "whats going on up here, so much shouting..." he stopped as he saw Killjoy on the table with the bite marks on her neck. "you gave her the serum correct?" he asked as he wobbled to the side of the bed. Luna shook her head, "her body wouldn't ease, her skin just broke the needle... " she replied. Shade put his head on her chest and quickly shot up "by god! She's still breathing!" he exclaimed in shock. He quickly took a needle and shoved into the vein in Killjoy's arm now that her body is now at ease. He put a drop on a little dish and put it under a microscope. "this is fascinating, the cells that give Red her ability have completely rejected the vampire venom. Though..." his face grew grim "the cells that cant fight the venom simply destroy themselves...in short,..her life has been shortened greatly. as the venom advances, her body will gradually destroy itself to keep the vampirism without a suitable host..." he explained as he sighed in grief. Luna just looked at Shade blankly "so...she's going to die...?" she asked. Shade slowly nodded "at this rate...my guess would be....five years tops, If she doesn't fight anymore, if she fights, her body strains and only quickens he death. If she continues to do battle...less then two years..." he said quietly "though there is still a slight chance she turns on the day she dies...very slight chance."

Luna began to tear up "just when we were becoming a REAL family..." she whispered grabbing Killjoy's hand and gripping it tightly. "Why... why would this world take you away from me...?" she put Killjoy's palm on her cheek "haven't we paid enough...?"

((Well.... thats.... something ...))

Treachery and Fruad stood atop the castle in Canterlot, Malacath jumped up from below, "What are two doing? You look a little concerned." His joking tone didnt phase the two Priests as they kept scanning the surrounding horizon. "There." Fraud said as he pointed east, Treachery followed his gaze narrowing his eyes, "Yes, I can sense it better now. Lord Malacath, a few hours ago, we sensed a strong awakening from inside the castle. Whatever it was, attracted... something else, and its strong." Fraud frit his teeth, "I can actually sense it's bloodlust from here, and its still a good day or two away." Malacath took in the information, deviating a plan of action, "Things are getting interesting indeed."

((Not good? It kinda makes sense, two great powers in one body, they would cancel each other out, killing the host in the process, of course Killjoy would still choose to fight, just at a great risk. Or should I go power boost where she is kinda OP and goes on the war path and starts destroying the priests one by one for hurting her family?))

((Lol well as War Incarnate, she already can, she just hasn't been taught how to access that power yet. Same with Trax. Pestilence, aka Shadow, is gonna come in and pretty much erase Anger off the face of the planet. After that he sets himself aside from any conflict and is only around to teach Killjoy and Trax about being one of the Four Horsemen. Soooo, what kinda end game do ya got for Killjoy?))

((Well pestilence might be a little disappointed, I have a plan about Killjoy's ability, because Killjoy is already at the peek of her ability, given that any more would pretty much make her ridiculously strong. I kinda wanted to have Killjoy and Malacath fight in an ending battle, but I think you want Oakley to have that honor?)) 

((That works anyhow, War is natually the strongest out of the four at full cap. Nope, I was actually gonna have that be the tipping point to where Killjoy fully awakens her "War Ability". Oakly faces Malacath one on one, but looses, getting wounded to near death. I was planning on Killjoy seeing her apprentice get pretty much run through and then she loses it, one of the major feelings during War, is pure Rage and Bloodlust so with that breaking its cap Killjoy fully emerges as the Horseman of War. And then shows Malacath where he messed up?))

((yeah, kinda like that, but instead of just losing it, her true self takes hold. I guess the same thing right? lol well pretty much at that point where Oakly is getting rekt, Killjoy pretty much...I guess "lets" her inner self take hold of her because it was the only hope for defeating Malacath since her inner self is WAY more talented in absolute destruction. The smaller details afterwards, still thinking on. So while Oakly is taking on Malacath, Killjoy could be fighting two of the last priests. Make some weird situation where that has to be I guess lol Sound ok?))

((OK so none of that sh!t about her dying happened, we will just ignore that. I'll think if something.))

Luna sat there besides Killjoy's bed, she held her hand tightly, waiting patiently for her to wake up. Luna sighed as she wondered what's going to happen, she's never seen anybody not get effected by a vampire's bite. Hours pass as Luna started to slip into sleep, trying hard to stay away. Killjoy's eyes finally fluttered open with a groan "wh-what happened, did I drink too much last night?" She said wearily as she held her head. Luna shot up and hugged Killjoy tight "you're finally awake!" She said with a smile. Killjoy was a little confused "why am I in the infirmary, Did I get hurt?" She asked. Luna looked at Killjoy funny "do you not remember?" She asked. Killjoy thought for a moment "I remember being at the party...and the surprise from Malacath...but everything after that is blank." She said trying to remember. Luna sighed "well, there was a slight problem after that, Malacath activated something inside Hazel where she went ballistic and...killed a few people, Biting you in the process." She explained and Killjoy quickly felt her neck as her fingers touched the two puncture wounds. "So...I'm still breathing. I'm still alive..." she said now even more confused. Luna looked closely noticing Killjoy's eyes now had a slight glow to them. "It's odd, maybe your ability has given you some sort of immunity, or compatability..." she said thinking about the possibilities. Killjoy remembered Luna saying Hazel was effected as well "is Hazel alright?" She asked sitting up. Luna nodded "yeah, she's fine, she's in her room right now."

Archived