Laughing lake and the windchimes(laughinglakex open)

Laughinglake12804

Okay before i open the starter let me drop a few rules. I know some people dont like em but let me explain em

0. Please read lakes character sheet before pressing to rule 1. It gets MAJOR annoying that someone reads my starter and instantly calls 'mary sue' on my hide

1. Okay now that's out of the way. I accept cannon,non cannon, and OC ponies. I just want to get to know them first. Fair is fair after all. If you do plan on shipping her please give a legit good reason why they should be on the shipping express. As much as i ship Lake with Sherlock many people play the pony version of Sherlock differently. Moving on!

2. I not the best at grammar, hence why im in a improving grammar class., so please don't judge me.Not all auto or typo corrects are actually correct so if your confused with my sentences don't be afraid to ask me and ill correct it properly so you can understand and vice versa.

3. TIME! Time is important since i live near seattle Washington and just so happen to know everypony doesnt live on cali time. So just so you know i do check this every day but there will be times i wont be on.

4. Language and clopping.. Okay being 26 i will tolerate a few bad words if they are done right for example i say fudge when i want to say the F bomb and so on but if i catch you swearing without even covering it up. we got an issue.As for the clopping.it makes me uncomfortable. I like my rps pg13.. any scenes that might lead to a baby...time skipped with agreements.  

Okay thats enough riles onto the starter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughing lake was new to Ponyville and to be honest, she was a very nervous wreck.  She did get a home but starting her job as a paranormal consultant and shaman was gonna be hard with superstitious ponies. She wanted to show she wasn't a bad pony. When she got home she began decorating her home and put her positive spitit windchime at the windows. "There..Now i can begin business soon." She said smiling as she continued unpacking. 

5 hours ago, Laughinglake12804 said:

Okay being 26 i will tolerate a few bad words if they are done right for example i say fudge when i want to say the F bomb and so on but if i catch you swearing without even covering it up. we got an issue.As for the clopping.it makes me uncomfortable. I like my rps pg13.. any scenes that might lead to a baby...time skipped with agreements.  

This site is Pg-13.  Clopping and dropping F-bombs is not allowed.

I'll join~  Luxor Radiance-her app is in my signature. 

okay ^_^ and i was just noting it sone some forms allow it *shivers*)

Lake was humming and unpacking and auras around clothing and items were putting things in places  and she gently putting salt around certain items to calm them.  "Lets see. That should be everything. Now for the.." she hear a small wind making the closed sign change to open. lake giggled and looked at a floating orb "Thank you Ritu.." She said smiling as she goes to the counter. Besides the rumors of her being scary to some ponies she was very kind to spirits of all kinds.

((I'll lengthen my posts as the story unfolds.))

Luxor was once again in Ponyville-this time for a local performance.  Her entourage followed her around, and she smiled to nearby citizens.  She stopped at a few shops, giving a glance or two, a few smiles, and usually emerged with some goods.  She paused in front of a clothing store, before turning to her assistant, "Think I need more clothes?  I think so,"  She walked into the boutique, running a hoof through the clothing.

Lake glanced over  hearing her windchimes and seeing the tall supermodel like mare and smiled  "Hello welcome to Spirit fashions where I help unlock the spirit in you and help you express it In fashion or a unique item." She saw someone looking at the glass and glared at them at first. "Please note not to touch anything with salt on it..Its there for a reason." Circling Luxor she hums. "Hmmm hmmm..Your spirit is bright like the northern stars You wish to represent this yes but couldn't find anything to show it because you saw it all and you want something vintage..something rare.." She smiled and looked up at a pink orb. "Ah Ritu Do we still have the gown of Lady rosewarter during her day when she beated fashion designer Mr stitches?" The orb nodded..well looked it and Laughing lake smiled "Bring it over please."

As soon as she stepped hoof into the boutique, a mare began bubbling over her.  Something about 'northern stars' and 'vintage and rare'?  She blinked a few times, before holding a hoof up to the mare, "Woah there..."  She gave a light chuckle-but highly orchestrated to show just the right amount of concern and humor, "Why don't you let me look around a bit first?"  She ended with a smile, sweet and slight hard...but not condemning.  

She gave a glace back at her entourage, noting how they had all began wandering the store. She knew none of them were really here to purchase anything...merely to keep an eye out for her.  She looked back towards the mare, "If you'll excuse me for a moment," and began to walked towards her first assistant. 

Lake nodded  "Yes and forgive my manners.. your actually my first customer since i came to ponyville and opened up my Spirit boutique.I got a bit excied that someone would want to love a item that has a story that wants to be told in some way." She sighs calming down and walked over to a windchime she was making made out of crystals. "I need to learn to be professional.." Floating orbs helping her with the crystals and sewing them on the correct order. 

((Sorry, my life's been pretty busy.))

Luxor gave a nod back, but continued towards her assistant, "See anything you like?"

Her assistant gave a wary look towards the salesmare, "Not sure she's the kind of salespony you'd want to associate yourself with, miss,"

"Nonsense!  Striking up a little conversation in this quaint little town will do me no harm~  Especially when you're around to protect me," Luxor gave a kindly smile, "Now-what's this piece of clothing you've got here?"

She waved over the salesmare, "How much is this dress?  It looks very...interesting," 

Archived