a request of two DJs competing

ancara22

Basically, i'm starting this big series thing on a character i'm calling DJ SOUNDBYT3, a Diamond Dog DJ, who plays remixes in a style he likes to call 'Cavecore' (even if some disagree with what he calls it). The first vidja's here if ya wanna see where i'm going with this:

. I'm hoping to eventually get this to build up steam and lead up to both him and DJ Pon-3 doing a sort-of "DJ battle" where the two are playing and remixing a tune back and forth, trying to out-do the other.

I wanna have a pic of the two DJing, competing against each other, but I can't because I am basically a derp at drawing things. As such, I need the help of somebody who can draw decently to do this. Basically, the idea is to have each of them at their own soundboard (or whatever it's called, because i'm an idiot who can't remember the names of things) playing music at each other, each having a different look on their face (a serious, focused stare from DJ SOUNDBYT3 and a cocky grin from DJ Pon-3 ) while they play.

For the OC DJ himself, here's two pics: a sprite sheet of him (since I lurv sprites so much) and a sprite art of his top half close up.

ancarav1.png

battlepic.png

If anypony would be able to handle this request of mine, that'd be awesome. Hopefully I can indeed get help with this.

Sorry for the reply, but I got a new request i'd like to have done.....quickly, if possible.

Basically, I need a pic of a Grey Pegasus Colt wearing a tuxedo playing the organ. It's for the RP me, Robikku and Dark Core are going through atm, and considering the part we're soon gonna get too, that's why I need it soon-ish if possible.

So yeah, if anyone wants to help with that, that'd be awesome. Hopefully someone does take the request. :<