PYTHON PONIES, UNITE!

Malware

Welcome to the Python Ponies Forums! I am pretty sure that Python is considered geeky and nerdy, so I only thought it would be fitting to post this here.

For those who don't know, Python is a programming language that is easy to use and really fun to mess with.

This forum is for posting anything Python-related! Anything that is not related to Python will be removed. Anything inappropriate will be reported to the Administrators immediately, and may be punishable with a permanent ban from the forum. Spam and trolling-- You know what? I think you are mature enough to know that trolling and spam are childish and not tolerated.

I am currently developing a game called Changeling Craft in Python, and I need a little help. It is going to be more of a collaborative project, since I am currently not funded to the point where I could pay my helpers. So, it is entirely voluntary! If you want to help me out, contact me via Skype. If you do not have Skype, send me a private message. I will be sure to reply within 5 minutes, no matter where you contact me from. The reason I want to use Skype, is because I will have a group chat for all of my assistant developers. Have a question? Feel free to ask me, I won't bite!

Skype username: Sterling Ordes

print("LET'S GET PYTHON-IFIED!")

Archived