Miraculous! (Private)

SymphonicFire

Slash steps away from the couple to let them have their moment. "I think you better go now unless you want me to know who you are." he winked at Ladybug. It seems like he now has a job to save Paris from Hawkmoth together with his new partner. Hopefully they can keep everyone safe with these powers. Slash waves at her and uses his pole to head back to his house.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonlights eyes widened, as she used her to to to travel back to her house. Right as she landed on her roof, her costume faces in a flash of pink light. Moonlight caught Tikki and trotted back inside. She gave her a cookie her mother had made her. "Nice job, mmpf, Moonlight!" Tikki complimented her, as she nibbled on the cookie. Moonlight sat in front of Tikki, "Heh, thanks! I think I might get used to this Ladybug thing," Moonlight sighed. 

Slash arrived home back in his room. He transformed back into his regular self and slumped over his couch. "That wasn't so bad for your first battle." Plagg immediately goes to eat some cheese. "I hope we can stop Hawkmoth, he seems to be quite strong." Slash sighed. He suddenly remembered he still had Ladybug's information in a folded piece of paper. "You better rip that. No one can know your identity or Ladybug's." Slash nodded and ripped the paper, throwing it out infront of Plagg. 

The next day, Slash was finally able to go to school with his father's permission. As promised, his bodyguard dropped him off in front of the school. Slash smiles and gets out, heading through the doors.

Moonlight stood up and decided to get ready for bed. "So how did Hawkmoth get his miraculous?" Moonlight said, as she laid toothpaste across her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. "Well...Moonlight I actually don't really know..." Tikki flew to moonlights bed and fell asleep on the big pillow of hers. This surprised Moonlight a bit. But, she just brushed it off, maybe she would find out soon. As Moonlight finished getting dressed for bed, she did she same and went to sleep. 

The next morning, Moonlight allowed Tikki to sit inside her saddlebag. She inserted a few cookies for her to nibble on, if she were to ever get hungry. Moonlight walked downstairs and ate breakfast with her parents. "Bye papa! By mom!" She smiled, as she walked outside and met Alya. They walked to school together, to their class. 

Slash arrives in class and takes his seat by Nino. "Ladybug and Cat Noir are the talk of the city now." Nino said as he chatted with Slash. "They did a good job for their first time." they smiled and nodded at each other.

Moonlight glanced quickly at Alyas phone screen, as they sat down and waited for class to start. "What's that?" It looked like Alya had been creating a website. Or..a blog of some sort. "Oh! I'm calling it the Ladyblog. It's about the new super heroine named Ladybug," Alya grinned. Moonlight wanted to just yell at her, "Hello? I'm Ladybug!" But, she couldn't. She had to keep her identity a secret.

Moonlight had a bright smile on her face. Knowing that other ponies supported her while she fought made her heart melt. Snapping her out of her thoughts, class started as the teacher walked in and began teaching.

((sorry I've been busy to reply.))

((All G!))

Slash concentrated during class, listening to his teacher and writing down notes. After their morning classes, Slash decided to hang out with Nino and his other classmates in the open area near the school entrance. "Hi, I'm Slash." he smiled, trying to make some new friends.

Moonlight hung out with Alya after their morning classes. "Hey we never exchanged numbers," Alya commented, as she created started to create a new contact. "Oh it's [insert random number here]" Moonlight read it off of her phone then looked back up. Alya texted Moonlight, "There, now you have mine!". Looks like they were going to become good friends. 

Slash smiled as he met the his classmates, hopefully they don't get the wrong idea about him just because he is friends with Chloe. Even though she isn't perfect and does not get along with others, Slash was still glad that he was able to have a friend during his childhood. "I think you should explain to Moonlight about the gum, everyone knows you didn't do it." Nino said, patting Slash on the back. "I know but, I don't think she'll listen to me."

It was a long day. Work after work after..well..more work. During her last class, apparently Alya had to leave early due to a doctors appointment. Looks like Moonlight would be walking home today. She sighed as she walked outside. The only thing that could make this worse was..rain. And that's exactly what she saw.

After school, Slash looked out the window and noticed the dark clouds and pouring rain. Luckily enough, his bodyguard had given him an umbrella earlier this morning. He pulled it out and walked out of the school entrance, noticing and looking at Moonlight.

Moonlight was about to start walking home, but hesitated a bit. She would get sick if she walked in the rain and wouldn't be able to fight as Ladybug. What was she going to do? Moonlight noticed Slash looking at her from the corner of her eyes. 

Moonlight sighed a bit then turned her head so she was facing the opposite direction of him. Meanwhile, Tikki has sensed plays presence. She peeked out of the bag for a second, without any pony noticing then went back inside, hiding in Moonlights saddlebag. 

Slash looked down, figuring she still didn't want to talk about him. "I just want to tell you that I was trying to take the gum off your seat. I haven't been to school before, so this is all new to me." he explained with a smile while offering her the umbrella.

Moonlight turned her head, quite surprised. Her eyes were wide, as she hesitantly took the umbrella. Moonlight felt her cheeks get warm. Holding it with her magic, it closed so it was covering her whole body.

Moonlight used a hoof and opened the umbrella, "S-se you to-tomo-" she furrowed her eyebrows then mumbled to herself, "Why am I stuttering..?". Tikki flew out and giggled, "I might know why" then wiggled her eyebrows. Moonlight giggled as Tikki flew back inside her bag. Moonlight used the umbrella and walked herself home.

Moonlight arrived home and greeted her parents, then going up to her room after she did. Moonlight took out her tablet and began designing some clothes. "Woah! Pretty..!" Tikki stared in awe at her sketch. "Aw thanks!" Moonlight rubbed the top of Tikkis head with her hoof and continued.

Slash sat on his bed, sighing as he unpacked. Plagg flew out and found his stash of cheese, flying around the room until a calendar caught his eye. "You have something circled coming up, what's that?" "That would be my birthday. Maybe I'll finally be able to celebrate it with my friends this year."

Moonlight later started doing some research of Slash Claw. "Ooo watcha lookin at Moonlight?" Tikki smirked, watching Moonlight search different things. Her face went a bit red, as she deleted her tabs. "Er-uhm nothing!" Moonlight let out a nervous laugh. 'Slash's birthday is tomorrow. Maybe I should make him something..!' she went to work and scribbled things in her sketchbook. She came up with things like a hat, shirt, but what caught her eye was a sketch of a scarf she had made. "This will do..!" she smiled to herself. Tikki had watched, while sitting on the counter and nibbling on a cookie.

((Oh my gosh..when I wrote 'shirt' I put sh*t instead.. good thing I read over this..xD))

((Loool!))

"I'll invite Nino over to hang out." Slash smiled as he pulled out his phone. "What about your father? Will he let you?" Plag stuffed more cheese into his mouth. Slash frowned and clenched his phone. "I'll ask him later."

Archived