Hey it is nice to meet all you. ^_^

holypony20

Hi my name is Chris and I'm 19 years old and I'm a male pony lover. I got into FiM when the show started up. I love to RP and I got into MLP roleplalying after I watched the show. I'm not to great with long RP posts but I'll try my best to make them long. And also if anyone on here can give me any suggestions to improve on making long posts that would be appreciated. I don't only like ponies I also like playing computer and console games. I mostly enjoy RPG games like Mass Effect for example. Well I hope we can become great friends and I can improve on my RPing skills here.

Hello Holypony! ;) The best tip I can offer anypony wanting to improve their RP skills, is to read other ponie's posts, and see what they are saying! Everypony plays in a different style, but it could inspire you to see what is included in an RP post, beyond 'My pony stands there shyly, then waves to everypony.' Maybe expand - don't be afraid to get really creative! :lol: I mean, don't write a novel per say, but try including some different things to elaborate on what your character is thinkin/feeling/doing.

For instance - "Somepony stands in the background, shyly watching a group of ponies laughing and talking together. For a moment, he contemplates to himself and reasons back and forth. Should he say hello? Would he interrupt? Mustering up his courage, and puffing out his chest, he puts on his best smile and trots towards the other ponies. Without seeming rude, he waits for a lull in conversation, then brightly introduces himself! "Hi, My name is Somepony and I just arrived here in town! Could anypony tell me about this place?"

I hope that helps. :) Either way, I'm sure you'll find a style that suits you!

Hello and welcome to Equestria! My name is Ashi and I'm one of the creators/owners of the equestrian forums! I just wanted to stop in and be sure to let you know one of the better places to check out first is Getting Started area. After you had a chance to look at some tid bits and maybe snag a free icon don't forget to take a look at our RULES here on the forums. They are still pretty important!

This forum is here for fun discussion of general things, ponies, and even a little bit of role play for those who enjoy that sort of thing! If you don't no need to worry, there are lots of other thread to chill in. We look forward to seeing you around, hope you enjoy yourself here on our forums.

I'm so happy to see our other users going out of there way to give pointers and help out, good work guys!