Apartment of Insanity [Open, Need 2-3 people]

Beat Match

After months of traveling around Equestria and going to raves, Beat Match decided it would be a good time to head to her hometown of Fillydelphia and relax for a while. After 2 days of travel, she was finally home! It was all just as she left it, the atmosphere, the people, even the sidewalks were the same! "It's great to be home!" The mare thought to herself. After getting some lunch, she immediately set out to get an apartment. After 2 hours of apartment hunting, she finally found one she liked. It was Apartment #40 at The Grand Mare. Despite it's name, it was about as impressive as any other apartment out there but Beat liked it because of the acoustics in the rooms. After some mental debating, she decided she would rent the apartment.

After she rented the apartment, the landlord told her she would have some roommates. "Roommates?" Beat thought to herself. "I don't care, I'm always open to meeting new ponies!" The mare said. The landlord then gave her the key and she went up to the apartment. No pony was in the apartment at the time so since Beat had a long day, she figured she'd meet her new roomies tomorrow and hit the hay.

Re-Roll had been evicted from his old apartment. He had failed to pay the rent for the...possibly fifth time, and had now been kicked out. As he had been wandering the streets of Fillydelphia, he had found an advert for another apartment, apartment 40 at the Grand Mare. After a little bit of research, he had found the Grand Mare and agreed to rent the apartment, along with possible roommates.

As Re-Roll entered the apartment, he took a quick look around and cautiously proceeded further in. "Anypony home?" he asked aloud to the room in general.

Beat, after having been asleep for 2 hours, suddenly heard the door open. As she groggily woke up and looked around, she left her room and saw a teal colored colt. "Ah! This dude must be my new roomie!" Beat thought to herself. Just as she left the room, she heard him asking "Anypony home?" so she responded with "Hi! I'm Beat Match, what's your name?"

"I'm Re-Roll. I guess we're roommates now." Re-Roll smiled. He flicked his mane out of his face. "Hey, Beat Match, do you mind giving me a hand with some of my stuff? It's just out here." He walked back through the door and faced a veritable mountain of trunks and suitcases. "Sorry if it seems a bit much." he apologized. "I used to live on my own, see. Which is why I have so much stuff."

"Sure, I can help! I have about as much stuff since I'm a DJ, heheh" She used her magic to help lift everything and with her help it only took 4 trips back and forth. , when it was all finished, Beat turned to Re-Roll and said "Happy to help, also my friends or just everyone in general calls me Beat." as she gave him a wink.

Royal Dice, as laidback as he was, was approaching the door to the apartment, carrying a saddle bag with a small amount of things. He was whistling a tune as poked his head in the door. ''Anypony here?'' he asked, then looking over to the 2 ponies standing in the apartment. ''Oh, hello you two! Didn't see you there.'' he said with a grin. ''You two here for the apartment too? he asked, still grinning.

• 3 weeks later...

Dice chuckled and adjusted his sunglasses. ''You know, i might aswell wait till you've taken care o' this first!'' he says, sitting down on his flank and looking at the two, grinning at the mare. ''I'll take the couch until you two figured this out..'' he says, tipping his hat and walked into the apartment.

"The room...next to yours?" Re-Roll considered for a moment. "Yeah. Yeah, that'll be just perfect for me. I think I'll take some of my stuff through." He proceeded to the pile of cases that was his and began moving a couple into his new room. "Can I get a hoof please?" He asked, returning moments later, and looking exhausted.