Would anyone like to be an Editor/co-writer?

Starfox64x

So, i've got a couple of fanfics that i've been working on, and although i really like the general ideas that are in them, i'm not exactly sure how they look grammatically... I'm sure theres nothing majorly bad about it, but i'm mostly concerned with my descriptive skills.

I feel like i can carry on a good conversation and weave a good story, but if you asked me to describe a scenario, i would only get a couple lines down...

So would anyone like to help me edit these? or maybe be a co-writer of some kind and use their descriptive skills to help me out?

I might be able to help out. I've done some writing before, and depending on what kind of thing you're trying to describe, I might have some perspectives there (I tend to think visually, so I can go overboard on the painting-pictures-with-words approach to settings). I can PM you my contact info, if you like.

It might help me out as well, to be honest. I'm writing a fanfic myself, and reviewing a different story might help me get in the right frame of mind for some self-editing.

I might be able to help out. I've done some writing before, and depending on what kind of thing you're trying to describe, I might have some perspectives there (I tend to think visually, so I can go overboard on the painting-pictures-with-words approach to settings). I can PM you my contact info, if you like.

It might help me out as well, to be honest. I'm writing a fanfic myself, and reviewing a different story might help me get in the right frame of mind for some self-editing.

Okay then, send me your contact info, or where ever you want me to send you a chapter...