Axis

AznAxis

Roleplay Type: Equestria Mane RP

Name: Aerial "Axis" Ace

Species: Pegasus

Sex: Male

Physique: Able-bodied / Athletic

Eyes: Red (#ff0000)

Mane: Cardinal Red (#cb3e3e), Maize Yellow (#dafe7f)

Coat: Cream White (#e3f2be)

Cutie Mark: Scarlet Red (#fb241c) & Gold Yellow (#fbc929) Stylized Arrow

Origin: Cloudsdale (Current Residence)

Motivation: Become Captain of the Wonderbolts

Character Summary:

Axis is an ambitious, if not headstrong, Pegasus and currently a reserve member of the Wonderbolts. Although he has only ever flown with the group once, he trains each and every day so that he may eventually join his fellow fast-flyers as a permanent member. Outside of his occupation, Axis remains diligent in his cause, spending as much time as he can practicing his high-flying acrobatics. Despite his steadfast nature, Axis retains a relatively reserved personality and finds some degree of difficulty in interfacing with others, especially around Spitfire, a prominent mare and captain of the Wonderbolts, whom he secretly admires.

From a very young age, Axis recognized his latent affinity for flying. While he wasn’t the fastest Pegasus in Equestria, he was a talented technical flyer. Axis’ aptitude for precision and execution earned him high marks in flight school. He went on to graduate at the top of his class despite still not having discovered his cutie mark. At his commencement ceremony, Axis was awarded a chance to demonstrate his aerial prowess in the presence of Spitfire and the Wonderbolts. During the climax of the performance, his cutie mark appeared in a flash of radiant light, taking the form of a blazing arrow pointing towards the sky.

Following what would become his inaugural flight, Axis was offered a rare opportunity to join the Wonderbolts as a reserve member. Spitfire noted Axis’ talent and potential for further development, and certainly could not ignore the circumstances behind his cutie mark. Needless to say, the young stallion accepted.

Axis’ cutie mark symbolizes his talent for technical flying, as well as his burning desire to one day become captain of the Wonderbolts.

s3pvsl.png

Interesting app so far, but I would like to know a little more about him. What circumstances lead to that moment where he got his cutie mark? Any story behind him being noticed and offered a place in the reserves (or practice squad)?

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to keep the app short and concise, as suggested by the "Application Form" topic, but I'll definitely expand upon my character as requested. I just need some time to further develop Axis' history in such a way that satisfies my own standards. In the meantime I'll switch the topic to WIP. ^_^

It doesn't have to be long and detailed. A full story about his mark isn't necessary. Just the ideas I gave would help fill out and deepen the character and thus give you more to work with in the RP in the beginning (as you will build on him as a character in the RP itself).