Fluttershy's Flowers for Friends

WillowWisp

Even in the fall, her garden seemed to be in full bloom. Perhaps the Pegasus had been lucky, or maybe the weather was just so good all year that it was leaving late blooms. Either way, Fluttershy had flowers all around her cottage and was enjoying the beautiful colors and smells.

Perhaps other ponies would like to share in her luck. She smiled at that thought, watching a couple birds fly by. Soon they would all be flying south for the winter. And as that thought hit her, she knew her flowers would soon be gone. So that settled it! She was going to gather as many as she could and share them with the ponies in town.

It was a bit of group effort. A few of her animal friends helping as she filled a couple baskets full of the lovely blooms. They were busting at the top with all sorts of colors and the smells mixed into a lovely perfume of flora.

"Ah, all done," she commented to herself as she lifted the baskets onto her back. "Now I can share with everypony. Isn't that going to be wonderful, Angel?"

Her grumpy rabbit companion nodded in agreement before pointing toward the town.

"Oh dear, it's almost lunch time. I should try and hurry so I can be there while everypony is out." And with that she hurried into town, but not too fast... she didn't want to damage her cargo.