[Ponyville] A New Colt in Town. [OPEN TO ALL!]

Starfox64x

(mer, screw it, i'm just jumping right in and see what happens... Someone join up please ^_^)

with a relieved sigh, Vulpus pulled the little cart downhill towards the town of Ponyville. It had been a long and arduous trip through the forest to get here, but now he finally arrived at his new home town. over the past week he traveled steadily towards the famous little town after hearing stories of amazing thing happening; a parisprite invasion, an Ursa Attack, and most recently a disharmonial entity causing the town to flip head over heels on itself. It made him curious and intrigued about the town, and he hoped that with all the excitement, he would find the answers he was looking for.

As he made his way into town, he realized just how hungry he was, having run out of food the night before. he desperately looked around for any shops or a marketplace, but he was lost in the surprisingly large town... he stood there a moment with a looking of confusion planted on his face, hoping something would pop out to tell him where to go.

(DarcMoun to the rescue! :kissy: )

Having recently arrived in Ponyville also, but for different reasons, DarcMoun was looking for a place to lay low until that night. He saw a colt standing around, seemingly looking for something. Looking for directions to an inn, he approached the pony. "Hey, um, excuse me? Do you have any idea where an inn is? I'm new in town." He hoped his appearance didn't put the pony off, he had had bad experiences in the past with that.

Vulpus looked over at the pony, a bit surprised that he was chosen to have such a question to pointed towards him, "Uh, i have no idea... I'm new in town... And i'm looking for my new place as well... after getting some food first, heh..." he tried looking around before looking at him again, "Maybe we could find them together?"