BFL's Unoriginal Log Title

Bronies For Life

As a foreword, I'm currently brainstorming a colt.

Fly By

Pegasus

Mare (Female)

Threads

Pancake Diner

Anything Important;

Fly By is my main character; I plan on her making at least a cameo in just about every RP i'm joining. When I think of her, I think 'narcissism'. Professional racer; anyone bugs her, she challenges them to a race. She claims she's the fastest pony in Equestria, but that's really just a bluff. HATES Fashion, uniformity, organization, and just about anything like that. Worships both Alicorn's.

Aqua Marine

Unicorn

Mare (Female)

Threads

A Group Of Travelers

Anything Important

First delve into creating a character. She may get better over time, but for right now, she's single minded. Worships Celestia only.

Firecracker

Pegasus; One wing got hit by firework, so technically Earth Pony.

Mare (Female)

Threads

Big Times Big Party

Anything Important

Take Fluttershy's shyness, multiply it by 10. She can barely speak when she's being talked to by someone she doesn't know, so she rely's upon her one friend, Lightshow (Collaborating with Appliance here) to help her get out of her shell. When she was flying over the zone of a fireworks display she was going to put on, some random colt shot off one of the fireworks, hitting her wing, and crippling her for life. It had to be amputated, and a fake wing run by Unicorn Magic was put in its place. She can't fly with this wing.

• Like 2