BURTRUM

Name: Burtrum Gloom

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color:dark grey

Mane/Tail Color & Style: medium length rainbow

Eye Color:light grey

Cutie Mark: Mouth open frowny face, eyes closed also crying

Physique: Normal, tad doughy.

Residence: He either is with his Sister and Brother in Pony Ville, or wallowing in the clouds.

Occupation: Hopeless Romantic, and use to work in Cloudsdale at the weather factor. He got fired for eating to much rainbow. Update* Now working for Taxi's Services*

Motivation: Actually, finding true love and pleasing his siblings

Likes:People, his sister and brother, town square, the cafe, and raspberries

Dislikes: Being Alone, the dark, snakes, spiders, and (kinda sorta) grass

Character Summary:

Grim Burtrum is a gloomy fellow, smiling with he is company mostly til it runs out and he opens his mouth and says something matter of factually about any Pony and they get offended. He isn't mean, he just voices his shallow mind.

He is the youngest of his siblings, so sadly he doesn't know much of his parents nor much cares. He gets scolded often by his siblings and so weakly allows smothering from any female pony; Burtrum just wants some love.

In his sad sad poetry he writes about finding his one and only; which ironically makes him popular because every mare loves a handsome softy.

NewPicture1.jpg

I will also make his siblings... Just no idea yet <3

Just wanted to point out that there is already a character named Grim, who is gloomy and does writing. I'm not saying you have to change, but in case you were looking for some uniqueness in characters, I thought I would let you know.