Hidden Magi

Val smiled as he came back with his supplies, but also with the surprise he had intend to give the pony. He did not know weather or not if he was the adventuering type, but if he was then he wanted this pony to be prepared for any sort of danger. So, he took the liberty of getting one of his old weapons. Smiling, he handed a long packaged item to the pony as he smiled "For you". He had wrapped up his old sword, and was intending on giving it to the pony.

Vulpus smiled a little at his friend as he approached, and looked at the object curiously when it was presented to him, "huh? what's this?" he set it down and unwrapped it, "a... sword?" he blinked, lifting it up with his mouth, "Hm, what's this for?" he asked, his voice muffled a little as he swung it gently.

"For you" Val smiled lightly as he explained "This might be dangerous, and I wanted to give this to you to help defned yourself. If your already capable of fighting, then I didnt mean to insult you. Also, its simpley a gift that I will help you learn how to use if you wish". Val sighed as he finished explaining, nodding towards Vulpus.

Val smiled lightlly, as he nodded "Well alright then. I'll see if I can locate it". Staring around the square, he glanced at the south exit as he started to trot off in that direction. From what he had heard from Vul; they were supposed to head in that direction. Though as he approached the exit, he became abit skeptical. This pony he was seeking out. Would he come along with him peacefuly, or would he make a run for it? Val knew nothing about this ponies personality so he could be rather gruff or rude. He hopped that that wasnt the case.

"Well, I was told by Celestia that Im supposed to bring this pony to her, since he has some sort of magical properties that has not been seen since before even her time" Val explained slowly. As they tredge through the woods, he said "You see, long before Equestria, it was known simply as Ponyland. Magic apparnetly was much more powerful back then, and hidden within this ponies protethic leg is a power froem tha time. Why the princess wants to see him, I dont know. Perhaps to understand his power"?

"Well, I was told by Celestia that Im supposed to bring this pony to her, since he has some sort of magical properties that has not been seen since before even her time" Val explained slowly. As they tredge through the woods, he said "You see, long before Equestria, it was known simply as Ponyland. Magic apparnetly was much more powerful back then, and hidden within this ponies protethic leg is a power froem tha time. Why the princess wants to see him, I dont know. Perhaps to understand his power"?