[Seasaddle Bay] I should have been born a Seapony...(OPEN)

Under the water, as the two ponies above slept, Moongazer was trying to find a way to convince her brother to allow her to leave with the two new ponies to see the ocean.

"Please, brother! Let me have this chance to see something new! There may be other sea ponies there, or at least, maybe more to do. I'm tired of playing in a lake, I want to go with those two when they wake!" She pleaded, swimming frantically around the stern looking male.

"How many times must I say no, Moongazer? You are forbidden to leave the lake, as they are forbidden to take you. Go to sleep, sister. I will have words with those two in the morning." Said the male, his eyes cold and indifferent to his sister's begging expression.

Sunlight filted into Valorens eyes as he let out a tremendous yawn!! Scracthing the back of his head tireldy, he grumbled lightly at the amount of light shining into his eyes. "Grr, stupid sun. Go away" he slurred tiredly as he shook his head in an attempht to get any of the sand from his eyes. Glancing down at Sandy, he beamed gently at seeing how peaceful she was. Deciding to give her a warm wake up call, he sat down next to her as he slowly wrapped his wing around her; providing her a nice blanket as he used the tips of his wings to gently massage her. Chuckling lightly at the sight of her face, he blinked at the sound of water rising as he looked over at his underwater friends. "Heya Moongazer" he grinned lightly as he commented "Ready to go and check out the ocean"?