Willow's Weirdness

Willowbreeze

So here's my first real contribution to the pony fanart world. First I gotta say sorry to all the Rarity fans. I don't dislike her or anything, I just couldn't resist.

gallery_1076_80_4973.jpg

Not sure where this idea came from. I was thinking what if Rarity was more stuck up and also lazy. I originally imagined her even fatter but this is the most I could do without wanting to off myself... What do you all think?

Oh man, that's... actually kind of adorable! Marshmallow Rarity has been confirmed. You did very nice work on the mane, a lot of people say it's kind of hard to fully recreate!

Haha, thank you! Her hair was really hard to draw, it caused me a good deal of frustration.

::Art update::

I realized I'm just no good at drawing ponies for some reason so I figured I'd get starting on the project I've really been wanting to do: my human versions of the mane cast. I've seen a lot of awesome versions out there but all of them were too unrealistic to me. I wanted to see some portraying the girls as if they actually were real people so I'm mixing it up some. Here's my WIP of Twilight. Comments?

gallery_1076_80_31848.jpg