Offer: Free Art Type Goods

Willowbreeze

Hey everypony! Thanks for dropping in. I really need practice doing pony anatomy and poses but it's hard for me to come up with ideas and motivation. So I'm taking requests! I can do OCs, fanart, pretty much anything as long as it's safe to post on here. Though I'm not the best at sigs...

But just so you know, I'm pretty busy during the week with school so I'll probably only be doing art on the weekends. You can see examples in my gallery or my deviantart (linked in my sig).

Please to be letting me draw for you! :sniff:

Can you draw my OC? He is a shadowbolt though... If you can I'd luff u <3 Here's a description of him :D

Cyan pelt, lighter dark blue hair, swept back by wind, rather messy, sorta like Soarin's. (reference my avatar for pelt and hair color, even though it isnt him) Messy tail as well. Wears a shemagh around his neck at all times, you can draw him out of costume if you want :) his cutie mark is a purple cloud with a dark outline. Eyes are purple :) Or you can draw him in costume as his shadowbolt self, although I don't have an out-of-costume pic of him ;)

can ya do it? :D

@App I've sketched yours up already. If I don't get to coloring it tonight I'll do it next weekend.

@Beat Match Okeeday, I'm in the process of adding the details to the sketch.

@Vinyl Scratch Of course I can do it! By out of costume you just mean not wearing the shadowbolt getup, right? I think I rather do that because the shemagh would clash a little too much in my opinion, haha.

Edit: I did it! Here you go Mr Beat Match! Sorry Vulpus came out looking a little wonky, I can try again if you want. And pink sky because I can.

gallery_1076_80_16961.jpg

• Like 1