[Zebra/Unicorn] Gallow (Final)

Gallow

The reason why he had grey scleras is because it's actually possible, I really wasn't trying to be far out. XD However, eyes updated!

It's okay we understand, but the scleras go Light to dark iris to darker pupil. If you lighten up the grey scleras and darkened the irises then I'm sure it will be fine. Other than that everything looks ready to go as long as you promise to fix up the eyes so they can be within the Mane RP rules I'd be more than happy to accept your character.

Edited by BlindJester

I have to say this is the first character of his kind I've seen. Very unique, and definitely possible. We were talking about his eyes in staff chat, and I thank you for changing them, I'd have hated it to be a reason to hold the character up. With the changes, I think his eyes are much more striking. A key thing is that typically with eyes like that, he might normally be considered blind (It's usually an indicator in artwork or cartoons, if the eyes are white or pale gray), so it'd have been interesting on how you could have explained why he wasn't, but it's not a real big thing. I like how you've made his magic unpredictable, yet still reasonable considering his mixed parentage, and overall I say this character is very interesting. And just in time for Halloween, too!

AppApproved.png