Nightlife in the Capitol

Parodius

Dazzle nodded at Malediction. "I suppose I can agree with that much. It is important to understand what is happening to some extent." She smiled a little and took a long sip of her drink. "But I don't begrudge anypony for simply living their life as they want to live it, even if that includes not following even the most important things. That should be up to them, I think."

She gave a giggle when Malediction seemed to momentarily lose her place in the conversation. She then turned to Scale and smiled.

"Yeah. School does take a lot of time," she said with a short laugh. "It really can be hard to balance it with everything else. It's a lot of pressure."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mal shrugged. "At least you're trying to learn something, I guess. But if you don't keep up on current events, you may as well just let the monsters overrun Equestria." She sighed. "Ugh, it doesn't matter, do whatever you like." Mal scowled and looked out the window.

"I guess I feel better. I feel... closer to normal at least. So what now? The coffee'll definitely keep you up for a bit, but what else do ponies do on a free night like this? Normally I'd get out of town for a day or two, I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do next."

Nodding, Scale smiled. "I'll keep it in mind." He nods. "Good that you're feeling better. As for what to do next..." He pauses, thinking for a good while. "I've got no idea. Not that familiar with goin' out on the town. Or out of the town. I'd probably just wind up wandering around aimlessly." He looks over to Dazzle with a slightly expectant look. "I'm afraid it falls in your hooves. Sorry."

"Hmmm..." Dazzle started, looking unsure.

"Well, wandering around aimlessly doesn't sound all that bad to me, to tell the truth," Dazzle said with a soft giggle. "I know that's not the most exciting idea ever, but among friends, sometimes simply being together makes everything more fun, even a simple stroll around town."

Dazzle couldn't think of much else to suggest. This late at night, most of her favorite places would already be closed.