15 year old gets kicked out of house because of MLP

Acynder

Heheheh, Dark Lord. I guess that's what I get for trying to give off the Noble Arabian Traveler Vibe(His basic concept is that of the Mohammedan Nomad Prince). Thank you, I had fun writing him up. Yours isn't so bad either, and I smell interesting brohoof moments should our characters meet. I may eventually do his whole family as well(I already have the images, I got bored and was toying with things. His dad has the most serious of serious faces I have ever seen.) depending on how long it takes to get an approved stamp.

Heheheh, Dark Lord. I guess that's what I get for trying to give off the Noble Arabian Traveler Vibe(His basic concept is that of the Mohammedan Nomad Prince). Thank you, I had fun writing him up. Yours isn't so bad either, and I smell interesting brohoof moments should our characters meet. I may eventually do his whole family as well(I already have the images, I got bored and was toying with things. His dad has the most serious of serious faces I have ever seen.) depending on how long it takes to get an approved stamp.

Oye, upload 'em! But yea, let's RP sometime after acceptance. Your char's pretty neat.