Equestria in Chaos

Dark Star

It was the darkest night of the darkest nights, when Chaos erupted in Equestria. Chaos erupted from everywhere, the ground, the sky and the water. Billions of Ponies were injured or killed, and some just, disappeared. A few hours passed, and Chaos had destroyed a large portion of Equestria. He had grown tired of Celestia's attempts to stop him, so he had turned her to stone , just like she turned Chaos' brother, Discord, into stone. The elements of harmony failed to prevent him from turning Equestria upside down. The six Ponies, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie have all been stripped of their powers and forced to work harder than ever before, mining Gems for Chaos to consume, so that he may grow his Powers. Luckily, Chaos' awakening had an unprecedented side effect. Six Human Males have been sucked into the world of My Little Pony, and they are also tied to the Elements of Harmony. Will they save Equestria, or will the Human World also fall into Chaos?

As you can see here, I have written a tiny part of this Fan Fiction that I plan on making. The basic plot is outlined above, and the fiction will *hopefully* start up soon. What I need are five Male Characters to compliment the six Girls. If you're like Derpy, I need Five because I have one. Here's the *current* list of taken Positions. These are listed by Element.

Magic:

Loyalty: Dark Star, Pegasus (Human Name: Lance Quinn), played by Dark Star. Title Drop much?

Honesty: Country Smash (Human Name: Keith), played by AshtonSSG.

Laughter: Turn Table (Human Name: Turns), played by Turns. Another Title Drop, oh gosh!

Kindness: Will O' Wisp (Human Name: Will Takura), played by Brauner02.

Generosity:

*Note: If you play as one of the above, you also have the option of controlling your corresponding 'Mane 6' Pony. So I get to have Rainbow Dash, har har har. So basically, if you take Honesty you can control AJ, Laughter is PP, etc.

Now, here's the special part. This Fan fic will play out like a Roleplay, and I will ask to receives one post from each Player every now and then, so that I may upload it and keep the Story Going. There is also the option to play Chaos and other *actual* Ponies, as in, they aren't actually Humans. Like Derpy for example. If this Fan Fic goes well enough, and far enough, the Humans and 'Mane 6' will end up in the Human World, in their Human forms. So then it is reversed, the Ponies must adjust to the Human World, just like thee Humans had to adjust to the Pony World.

*SPOILER ALERT*

The Ending is a cliche 'Stay here or go home' type ending, and Players are encouraged to choose whichever they want to choose, but since there will *possibly* be a sequel Fan Fic, it may or may not be considered Canon to the Story, either that or Chaos will win.

So, my last Question, are there any takers?

*Note: Posts will be given to me through PM's or through this Thread after Characters have been selected. I will also need an Application for the Human males to be either Posted below or PM'ed to me.

Sayonara,

Dark Star, Lancelot, Zody, etc...