Of Ponies and Bears - Winnie-the-Pooh and Ponies Too!

Tnelson711

Hello, everypony.

Like Thoth said in his "Friendship is Blu" topic, we're both fanfic writers. I am not a good writer, but I've learned several tools of the trade since I began, so I've had at least some experience.

But that is not what I am discussing right now. Instead, I'm going to tell you of a fanfiction I am working on.

It's a Winnie-the-Pooh crossover.

Here, I will submit my stories in post format, but in this post, I will constantly update when I have a Google Docs Format available. The Google Docs story will include an introduction, a rissolution (yes that was intentional), pictures, and eventually a table of contents.

I'm submitting it here because I want to see how it does, and how it can be improved for (IF) I submit it to Equestria Daily - that will probably be a problem, because I'm not used to writing 3000 words per chapter, and Winnie the Pooh doesn't have long stories anyway.

But anyway, this post will be used as a hub for the Google Docs version of the story (the one including pictures and all that).

Here's a short summary of the story:

"After much complaining, Trixie teleports herself and Pinkie Pie to a different world. They end up in a place called the Hundred-Acre Wood. They go exploring, meet its inhabitants, and have many adventures. Meanwhile, Twilight and her friends try to find Pinkie Pie. Can this all get sorted out?"

Because I'm very reluctant to double-post, I'll let you all post a bit on the summary before I post Chapter 1. Be on the lookout for the Google Docs version of the story.

- Tnelson711