Asking for a OC shipping pic.

Parker_Izing

• 1 month later...

Hi there I was looking into making the picture with photoshop but I could really use higher resolutions of your two OC ponies, the one for scarlett looks ok but it looks like the glare from her bracelet is really ruining the coloring of the picture. If you made them with the pony creator and saved their codes you can go back and recreate them in it and just save them again but use the high resolution choice, makes it easier on the brain to work with better coloring.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, cannot do that, sadly each time I try to save the image, pony creator crashes, so the method used for the screenies is just capturing with "Sys RQ" key and pasting, so no higher resolution than my screen, I could work on a parker izing bigger screen cap, but cannot guarantee higher res than Scarlett's

Hello, cannot do that, sadly each time I try to save the image, pony creator crashes, so the method used for the screenies is just capturing with "Sys RQ" key and pasting, so no higher resolution than my screen, I could work on a parker izing bigger screen cap, but cannot guarantee higher res than Scarlett's

Ah alright, if you do have their codes for the pony creator you could pm them to me so I could use the high res option as it works just fine for me, its just quite difficult to see parker's cutie mark from that picture.