(Wonderbolt) Storm Wind (Final)

AppleNitrox

Thank to everypony who encouraged and helped me with doing her. Thanks to Freddie, Blind, RCTwi, Ancre quite Johnny and Bramble <3.

She will be WiP untill I will repair all grammar&spell "errors" but You are welcome to give me thoughts about character :).

Roleplay Type: Mane

Name: Storm Wind

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Eye Color: Rose Pink.

Coat Color:Sea Blue.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: long and slightly messy. Her mane is green with cyan streaks

Physique:Average.

Cutie Mark:Wings on a cyclone

Origin/Residence:Cloudsdale

Motivation: To become one of the best wonderbolts, to show ponies her tricks and flying skills.

Likes: Competition, Challenges, her friend Harmony, different shows, ponies that try to show they are very good at something, showing her skills to other ponies and hoping they will like it.

Dislikes: Being alone, creatures that can't understand her job or that are mean/jerks to her, don't have the lack of support from her friend Harmony, not hearing "Good job/very nice" after doing her tricks/winning competition or challenges.

Character Summary:

Storm Wind was born in Cloudsdale, from her young ages she put a big interest in competitions and doing tricks. As a young foal, she very much liked to look at the wonderbolts as they were the elite of the elite of the Pegasus and were doing very great tricks. In her mind she build quite a world because of it, she thought that the Wonderbolts were the best in the world and that no one could match them. Storm's parents were working in Cloudsdale but they weren’t poor nor rich, but they were supposed to let Storm watch the Wonderbolts everytime they were putting on a show somewhere. The foal just wanted to see the wonderbolts everytime they performed to try to improve her skills in flying and to try to do what the Wonderbolts were doing.

Storm made some friends in Cloudsdale, but she wasn't quite liked as she was pretending to be the best young flyer from the school, but it wasn’t quite true, she still needed a lot of practice to be the best from the entire school. It didn’t stopped her to show off in school and to challenge everypony here as she loved to try competitions. She was losing races very often or failing tricks as she wasn’t practicing a lot. Storm was quite tired of losing all the time, she wanted to be a wonderbolt, she couldn't just lose to unknown ponies! Storm decided to practice everywhere when she got the time. With her friend, Harmony Everskies, she was doing a lot of practice. Harmony was doing this for fun as she liked to spend time with her, Storm however was doing it because she wanted to become the best Pegasus in school at a young age. It was still hard work for her and she had problems with achieving it.

Storm, in one of the challenges with one of the best Pegasus in school, was doing the tricks that she was practicing with Harmony, but she kind of exaggerated, she tried to do stuff that she didn’t practiced with Harmony, by a chain of events she did a great show and even made a little cyclone that dragged in some of the clouds and later kicked them away to the sky, making a smile on the sky. Ponies and even Storm was surprised with what she did her cutie mark appeared and it was a wings on a cyclone. Wings as a symbol of flight and being good in it, cyclone as symbol of wildness and unpredictability.

Later, when she was some years older she could participate in the Young Flyer competition. Harmony tried to say to her that it was quite a bad idea and to leave it as being famous is not that good an idea. Storm didn’t listen to her as she only had in her mind “Yes I will see the Wonderbolts, I will show I’m the best from this school”. Harmony only sighed when she saw Storm and agreed to practice with her if she wouldn't do anything without practicing this time, Storm agreed. When she went into the competition, Storm smiled to Harmony, Everskies started to encourage Storm as she didn’t wanted to see her friend sad. Storm was 4th in the queue to perform her tricks, she did everything like with this young Pegasus in school but added something and the Cyclone became red, it looked like fire but it was only a trick she made by holding flags in her hooves. Everyone watched the competition with interest, Storm ended her performance again with a face in the sky but this time it more looked like a pony in wonderbolt costume. The Wonderbolts were impressed with her skills, Storm won the competition and the wonderbolts told her she had a chances to join them if she kept on practicing. They would contact her some years later and see if she was ready to join them.

Harmony was a little scared for her friend, she told to Storm that it wasn’t worth joining the Wonderbolts, at least not for her. Storm looked at her and sighed, the Pegasus told her friend to go away if she couldn’t be happy about her happiness. Harmony saddened left Storm alone, it didn't bother Storm too much as she had other pegasus friends that she could practice with.

After these years of practicing Storm had some problems, she was quite arrogant toward other ponies and was failing her friendship a lot of times because of it. Storm had another problem as she was only listening to herself, she thought no one except her and the Wonderbolts could tell what was the best for her and her tricks. She was only nice to her parents. Finally, a letter came to Storm saying that they were ready to see if the Pegasus was practicing and was ready to join the Wonderbolts. It was one of the best days in Storm's life, she couldn’t wait to prove that she was ready to join the Wonderbolts. When this day came, Storm showed the Wonderbolts her tricks as well as random moves. She proved that she was ready to join their ranks. She finally made some friends in the Wonderbolts as she was staring at them so much and was only worrying about their opinion.

Right now Storm is a member of the Wonderbolts, she is still quite arrogant and thinks that the wonderbolts are the best of all Equestria and that no one can match her or other Wonderbolts. The relations between Harmony and Storm are not the best but they are still good as Harmony and Storm still hang out with eachother. Even when Harmony hate being famous and don’t quite like famous ponies.

Storm in costume :

storm1.png

and without costume :

storm2.png

And this is Harmony's app, just to give you an idea of who she is!

Well hey - Nice to see moar wonderbolts making their highflying appearances here!

as far as the application itself goes, It looks solid...all of the fundementals seem on first and second reads to make sense, and you've given some decent thought to her cutie mark story - I can imagine that describing the kind of 'small show' she put on isn't always an easy thing for anyone to do, so I can't say that I blame you at all for shortening it to the key points, as it helps keep the app from getting too overloaded with too much fluff.

I don't think there's any harm at giving this a good solid stamping at this point - nice job, Apple!

AppAssessed.png