Fanfiction Main Picture

Dark Star

So basically I've co-written a Fanfiction with two others, and before I can properly submit it, to gain more views, I feel like I need something. That 'thing' is a Picture. Not just any Picture, but something that draws viewers in and gets them Hooked. So I'm sending a Challenge out to all of the Artists on Canterlot. The best Picture, which will be taken by Me, with a massive Congratulations of course, will have the Honour of being Viewed by lots of People, and I will also recommend you to any Friends that are in need of excellent Drawings. You can also have an E-Cookie =3

What I need is a Picture that shows Equestria in Chaos, it doesn't matter if this is the centre of the Image, or simply a Background portion. I also would like to have the Mane 6 somewhere inside it, along with my OC Character Dark Star, whom I shall show to any Repliers. If I manage to get permission off of my Co-writers, you may also use their OC's as well.

One major part of the Picture that I need is the Major Antagonist, Chaos. I shall describe him in a later Post, if this gains any replies. For now, I'll let this post get noticed, etc.

- Dark Star