Hello, all!

FlameLoneWolf

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

Seeing as how you're all intro'd here, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who might need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Also, check out our IRC chat {Go to the main page and click the Chat link on the right side} to go and get an example of our community - there's always several ponies in there at any time of the day, and all of them are good folks to come get to know!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

Thanks for letting me know! This'll come in handy for sure! Me gusta with the glowstick! :smug:

Hey FlameLoneWolf! Hopefully you upload some of your work here. If only you had Skype, I need more people to talk arts with. D:

And wow, I pretty much became a brony the same way you did and in the same amount of episodes. As far as favorite pony goes, I kind of felt the opposite - leaning toward Rainbow Dash and feeling she was underrated compared to Applejack (but I still love AJ, second best :)).

I probably will post some at some point. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

I, for one, like to see (and read) long introductions. It shows that you put a lot of effort into your post, and they're often quite informative.

I don't like long posts. They make me go 'When is this going to end??' :wail:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...