The White Mare is hiring!

I was developing idea of my Zebra captain since start of November, waiting just now for grammar check before posting her.

Fluyt is a experienced Zebra sea ship captain, she take many of contracts, cause of it she have many missions and she is always searching for a decent crew members for her ship. When she isn't busy with her contracts, Fluyt decides to take a look at sea and search for new not-know islands or treasures.

Fluyt ship isn't pirate or anything, she can do some "mysterious contracts" as it is related to her payment for it and for what she agree, but The White Mare isn't pirate ship. Yes, it is sea ship and well. I'm quite hard at describing my ideas so it would be better if interested people would leave questions here, write to me PM or catch me up at chat as I'm always here.

This topic can little grow up with informations so I will inform about it.

Right now I'm searching for the first mate but any of Your ideas are welcome ! ^_^

I like this idea, this honestly sounds like the life of a merchant sailor zebra earning her living for transport goods and odd jobs it seems. Perhaps she also transport Ponies and Zebras from the mainland of Equestria to the land of Zebras and vice versa? She could earn a few good bits off of that. ^_^