Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I'll be driving to Georgia from New York, so I wont be here for the most of the day. I MAY be able to get up there by Midnight, but I most likely wont be on until two, maybe as late as three in the morning. I'll be trusting you guys to post so I can when I get up there, and if you guys need anything, or want to spend the money you just made, let me know.

Ain't nopony gonna die on my watch, son.

Nopony.

By the way, I like how this Ironmane's question has turned into a sort of segue to Curtain Call's scene, here. In the movie, her question would be followed by a diagonal wipe. Good job moving the spotlight around and managing a split party, Starburst?

I also wanted to put a question to the group. How would you feel about getting together on Skype next month to do an adventure there? I've got some experience with Skype gaming and it generally works out well. I think we'd have a blast!

I shouldn't blame Skype for my last set of BSODs but I'm the superstitious type. I'm willing to give it a try, but typing does give me a chance to double check my words and actions.

Also, assuming Curtains make it out of this jam, I have the perfect IC way to celebrate. The good news is: it's at Ironmane's expense. XD

Ok 2 things 1) I love you for this! 2) are you allowing psionics into this? Figured I'd ask, if not it's ok, I'll just go with my default class of choice.... The Alchemist!

Edit: Also are you allowing gunslingers and how exactly would they work if you do, another thought crossed my head of introducing a little fun combination I came up with some time back but it has to be done with a gunslinger. so yea.

Ok 2 things 1) I love you for this! 2) are you allowing psionics into this? Figured I'd ask, if not it's ok, I'll just go with my default class of choice.... The Alchemist!

Edit: Also are you allowing gunslingers and how exactly would they work if you do, another thought crossed my head of introducing a little fun combination I came up with some time back but it has to be done with a gunslinger. so yea.

I can field this question!

The available classes are found in the Player's Handbook and Advanced Players Guide, nothing more. So sadly, no Gunslinger. Which is more sad for me, as I just got Ultimate Combat. Sexy sexy Gunslingers and Ninjas. Incidentally, all the arcane classes must be made using Unicorn.

But anyway, tell me about this Alchemist + Gunslinger...

We'd love to have you aboard!

It's fun especially if you add ninja to the mix, mwahahahaha. I'll explain in PM for more since I can get pretty in depth with the class build and why's and how's on it. But since I'll be an alchemist for this hmmmm what kinda alchemist do I want to be :blush:

Psions exist in the universe, but no. I don't like the psionics rules, as they're too exploitable. If you're keeping up with the story, Gunslingers are a branch off of Mecha-ponies. Mecha-ponies design the guns and steam-technolgy in Canterlot, if you've been keeping up with the story. Essentially what you'd be using is a gun that builds up an explosive steam charge in the barrel and propels its slug into a target. ( Yes I am allowing them. )

Archived