Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then. So I'm gonna bring in a magically little combo of alchemist/gunslinger. What rule set of guns are we going off of, I'd assume rare, but I need to confirm since this would effect what a gunslinger gets.

Early weapons. Instead of using powder the guns are steam powered, and need a round to take in more clouds/vapor/water when reloading them. Better guns are found in high level treasure troves, and are antiques, created long before the guns of common day by ponies far too experienced for their own time.

Emerging guns. The Mecha-ponies are starting to regularly manufacture guns, and the Bat-Ponies have begun to work on their own variation of the weapons as well. The Mecha-ponies versions use steam and water to propel their bullets, The Bat-Ponies use weapons based around and ignite-able, explosive powder that has been recently discovered by their alchemists, and is a well-kept secret.

Phlogiston! That's what I'm going to name my first son, by the way.

Also:

"Seen any caravans? Once. I would like to see another one."

Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA ha ha!

*bow*

Oh. One question. What would a holy symbol for Princess Platinum look like, anyway? And... *cough* ...how does Ironmane keep her hair? No reason. :blush:

So. Using this: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/353/6/8/queen_rarity_by_quanno3-d4jlc06.png as a reference. I considered what a crown would look like on a shield or carved onto a temple door, I went to the set symbols for Magic: the Gathering of all places, as I know they are simple in shape and yet have enough oomph to get the point across. I came up with this. It took me five minutes so don't expect quality.

HolySymbolPlatinum.jpg

How do ponies want to do Bramble's dam, Silk Scroll? Do we want to RP the dinner at her place? If so, we can meet up there - perhaps Starburst could tie a plot hook to the dinner... if not, we can either gloss over it briefly, or have Bramble's dam already promised to a fund-raising party for the university, and unable to break off the time to visit with her son and his friends. Either way is fine with me! :) Just not sure where to progress in the story from here.

Ironmane's gonna go looking for him.

Starbust, we can handle that however you want: I am fully ready to take narrative control over that aspect, share it with you, or roleplay it out, as you see fit.

As for dinner--we should totally RP it (briefly), if we can get Curtain Call in there! I really wanna see how he does when subjected to...dinner with the parents.

Archived