Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

Hey all, I gotta go dark for a day or two. Like MacArthur, I shall return (when it's safe and there's a good photo op). Please feel free to play Ironmane in the meantime, whoever would like to.

Not it. :P

Edit: Well, maybe. I am a team player. I have never played Lawful Good, though. It's scary.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't bother me none, and I'm sure Bramble would agree.

Okee dokee lokee. I figure I can have something up later today.

I'm totally up for this. Working on a character now!

Excellent! Feel free to ask for any kind of help you need when building! Mechanically or thematically.

Hey there! Not sure if we're accepting any characters at this point. I'd recommend talking to Starburst about it.

I can't see why not. He was willing to accept a fourth earlier.

Or is it just how the thief views the world? That constant looking out for swag to snag, trained bone deep? It's not just a character class...it's a lifestyle.

This is poetry. Take a bow for this one.

Also, I added in an extra paragraph. You can guess which one. I'm tired and I was listening to barbershop at 7 am this morning.

Nice! I've always liked well done barbershop stuff, and a capella music, too. I remember being amazed when a friend of mine introduced me to a band that sang a capella versions of songs like Disco Inferno and Spontaneous Human Combustion.

Ironmane, by the way, is trying to move quietly, but I'm sure Kirby could not only hear here as she approaches, know exactly who it is.

Archived