Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'd like to thank you on behave of the group and I hope we passed the audition."

Also, presented to us by Raz here has the potential similarity to Pinkie Apple Pie. New guy seeks out the the heroes who liberated them. He finds a dysfunction junction. And Ironmane. His first thoughts would be 'These can't be the right ones... right?'

But then, I like a good farce.

I was already going through the scenario in my mind, XD this will be entertaining for sure. Raz arrives expecting a group of experienced heroes all varied in their abilities, and then probably the first thing he hears is Bramble's dad yelling across the house.

I can't wait for them to meet--oh, I don't have to! New posts in el omake! One moment whilst I read...

Also, Ironmane, who would much prefer to try for a peaceful solution, of course has the lowest initiative. Brilliant! And Curtain Call...so admirably vicious.

Also, Razor, did I mention I love your icon?

Hehe, well thank you Trilo! Its actually an older version of Razor that my girlfriend drew for me. I've since given him a visual rework so perhaps I'll see about getting a new pic as well. But thank you all the same! I'm sure she'd be happy to know someone likes her work.

1) Yes, I'm still taking that feat. It was too good of an idea to forget about. It's underhanded, motivated by his bitter envy of the privileged magicfolk, and has been foreshadowed in the omake.

2) I hate mornings.

3) The fight was... a little too anticlimactic? Should I be expecting an ambush from a higher power (paranoid) or is this really a case of 'Pay no attention to that pony behind the curtain!'? Because I dunno...

Heh. I have more coming, but not fight-wise. I had intended the fight to be ... well... more fighty, before that happened, but ... you really did hit him right where it hurts most. In the horn. But y'all will see what's transpiring soon enough... I'm just going to wait for Ali and Ironmane's reactions before continuing.

If you like, Curtain can always see it as exactly what's wrong with many magefolk. Useless without magic.

*MASSIVE INHALE AND EXHALE* Hoooo! Okay.. uh didn't expect to write that much and go that over the top... But as I started my posted I just went "Y know what, let's just ham it all up!"

My apologies for the overly long wall-o-text but .. well it fits Raz here. He tends to just go into stories and get really excited telling them! But yeah hope.its okay!

Oh, goodness. Ironmane made a stealth check! And here I'd already had this whole thing written up about her crashing behind the bed with a clatter of metal, catching herself on the sheets, and yanking most of them off to pile on top of her raised tail. But then I thought, "no, it's only fair to roll and make sure she doesn't actually get a 20 or something." And then I rolled a 20 for her. (facepalm)

Ironmane. Made a stealth check. Either I'm far more tired than I realized or me no am found Bizarro World. Me fear it the former. But anyway, me not working on post. It too easy because me wide awake. Also it a waste of me time. Me hate it! Hate new pony! You no see any new post tonight! This am terrible RP! Science mirror make complete sense! Boring! Me not curious!

...okay, I'll stop.

I'm amazed you rolled. I mean, I was joking. Cutie Mark or not, he's surrounded by maybe up to seven ponies ready to instantly call Curtains out for being a mule. I hoped for a little playing along but wow, a dice roll. Now I need to actually plan out the rest of these shenanigans. Do you think Curtains could bluff his way into getting Raz's power of attorney?

Archived