Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you guys for playing such enjoyable characters and taking the time to think about what you're writing. I also wanted to thank Starburst for setting this up, running it, and not being a "then Gandalf flies down on his golden dragon" GM. Yaaay!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you guys for playing such enjoyable characters and taking the time to think about what you're writing. I also wanted to thank Starburst for setting this up, running it, and not being a "then Gandalf flies down on his golden dragon" GM. Yaaay!

Starburst needs to be sent a gift basket. Seriously. I can open an account with 1-800-Flowers right now.

No, just Flit rides up in his golden wagon. XD

I'm cool with this!

*snorts*

If you were going to send me a gift basket I'd rather have you send me money so I can pay for the minecraft server every month. But I appreciate that you would consider even sending me a gift basket, especially given my mediocre DM performance so far.

You know, with this game going the way it is .. I'm starting to think I should have gone with my other character idea: A diamond dog cleric. The best brewer of 140-proof holy water that his monastary has seen in 50 years.. His monastary was sad to have him go, but they've got some of his ten-year barrels of holy water to keep them company...

He's also good at cooking, really good ... if anyone can convince him that habaneros aren't considered 'mild', and hot spices are a spice, not a main ingredient...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived