Free Proof Reader/Semi-editor

Haserman

I'm just putting this here just offering my services (I wish I reworded that now cbf), so if anyone needs a free proof reader/editor just post something here and I'll work on any spelling, grammar and general errors, basically giving a third party opinion and reducing the amount of work that you will have to do, so you can focus of writing.

I generally follow a very strict format in the way I proof read stories by highlighting the mistake in the given sentence then copying the sentence again with the correction:

"You know I don't feel a need for luxuary"

"You know I don't feel a need for luxury"

Proof reading is somewhat of a recent hobby I've recently developed coupled with the fact that I really do like to help other people it gives me something to do

Only conditions I have are that the story cannot be ridiculously sad e.g. My Little Dashie (lets just say manly tears were shed that day, many many manly tears) or ridiculously grimdark and focused on death or horror (Steam profile says I've only played 2 minutes of Amnesia: Dark Descent and I've owned it for a year. True story).

If it is opinions you want, another person to discuss ideas or a proofreader feel free to provide a link here and tell me what you need me to do, I've got plenty of free time

After note: Here's an example of a story I've been proofreading for a while (there may be some mistakes but it was my first serious proof read, also I hope he doesn't mind me linking his thread) Awkward Moments