Cinnamon

I'm preparing a character for when apps re-open, and a pic would be really helpful. Here's what I have so far for my sheet:

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Cinnamon

Species: Pony

Pelt Color: Brown

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Red; bangs cover one eye

Eye Color: Red

Cutie Mark: Horseshoes

Physique: small but agile

Residence: None; wanders across Equestria, occasionally stopping to resupply

Motivation: Wants to see and experience everything Equestria has to offer. Her cutie mark represents her desire to travel and adventure.

Dislikes: Boredom, predictability, ponies who make fun of her name

Character Summary: Ever since Cinnamon was a little foal, she loved nothing more than playing pretend. Exploring forests, climbing mountains, fighting dragons... anything exciting and more than a little dangerous. Her older brother, Cumin, introduced her to Hydras & Hippogriffs, a popular tabletop game, and she loved it. Soon Cinnamon was Game Mastering sessions of H&H with all of her friends. Eventually, Cinnamon reached the age when all ponies start to worry about their cutie marks. Her solution? Wander off into the Everfree Forest with camping supplies and a week's worth of food, all without telling anypony. Her friends and family were terrified - they had no idea where she was, or where to find her. A week later, Cinnamon calmly trotted right back into town, sporting a shiny new cutie mark and wondering why everypony was so upset. Now she has started to wander the land, hoping to experience all sorts of excitement. She is almost never seen without her hooded black traveling cloak.

Could anypony come up with an image of Cinnamon (and maybe an avatar picture of just the head)?