ThunderFlash

Roleplay Type: Equestria Mane Roleplay

Name: Snippet

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Light Blue

Coat Color: Grey

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Black mane and tail, both slick and shiny

Physique: Slender, and rather frail looking. However, he is stronger then he lets on to be.

Cutie Mark: A pair of scissors

Origin/Residence: Canterlot

Motivation: To one day work on the mane and tail of Princess Celestia herself!

Likes: Reading, working, seeing a pony happy with his work

Dislikes: Bad hair days, rude behavior, loud and obnoxiouness

Character Summary: Snippet is a pony who has always thought that one's mane and tail gave the first impression. They were what mattered, or what should matter most to a pony. At a young age, he was always practicing stylizing his mane and tail, though the other students would often tease him for his interests. They said he was too girly, and should do something cooler. He became discouraged, and thought he should perhaps just give up. Sometime later, he and his parents went to a parade featuring Princess Celestia. As soon as she went by, her beautiful mane and gorgeous tail inspired him to forge on. Without him, nopony would be able to look stunning! They needed a pony like him! It was that realization that granted him his cutie mark, and has proudly worn it.

After some hard work, he managed to open his own hairstyling shop. It took a few days to decide a name, but he eventually settled on 'The Mane Attraction'. His mother and father both help out around the place, doing what they can to support their son. They were the ones who originally pushed him to keep following what he loved best, and so he holds them very dear to his heart. His shop doesn't exactly have very many regulars, but he makes enough business to get by. The second floor of the building doubles as a small apartment, which is where he lives. He dreams of becoming the best stylist in all of Equestria, and becoming Princess Celestia's personal stylist, and doesn't let anything get in the way of that ambition. He has several other heroes that he wishes to colaborate with someday, most of them being upper-class ponies who know how to style a mane, or be the pony who'll get him his big break.

Snippet is often times a calm, collected pony. He tends to act in a slightly regal manner, trying to be impressive and stand-out. He dissaproves of those that don't do much to their mane and tail, and inists that he tend to them right away. This makes him come off as a bit pushy, though he is completely oblivous to it. Of course he means well by it all, though it simply gets out of hand. Snippet tends to talk rapidly when he either is nervous, or excited. He tends to fuss over his appearance, though only with his mane and tail. Clothing-wise, he isn't exactly savvy. He doesn't really get into clothing fashion, so often he'll be fairly clueless as to what is 'in'.

-----------------------

I had this idea a while ago, but a number of things made me hesitate to put it up. I decided to go for it anyway. If anypony has any suggestions/critiques for me, then I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks~!

post-1511-0-72719700-1325146284_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like everything is here. Of course whether or not he is ever able to meet Celestia or style her mane will be up to the Rp (and Celestia's player), but everything looks good here.

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png