Cinnamon

Cinnamon

While I'm waiting for apps to re-open, would anypony like to comment on my character? Just keep any criticism constructive. (Also, I'm currently looking for a picture in the Request section.)

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Cinnamon

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Brown

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Red; bangs cover one eye

Eye Color: Red

Cutie Mark: A set of four horseshoes

Physique: small but agile

Residence: None; wanders across Equestria, occasionally stopping to resupply; Ponyville is her original hometown

Occupation: Drifter / Adventurer / Mysterious Stranger; Travels from place to place, looking for adventure and occasional work to pay for supplies; also likes to send groups of other ponies on quests (Private RPs)

Motivation: Wants to see and experience everything Equestria has to offer. Her cutie mark represents her desire for travel and adventure.

Action - exploration, adventuring, fighting monsters... anything exciting!

Danger - everything's better when there's a little risk involved!

Tabletop games - to be perfectly honest, Cinnamon takes fantasy tropes way too seriously, sometimes to the point where it seems like she thinks she's in a tabletop game.

Dislikes:

Boredom - Cinnamon is afflicted with a sort of wanderlust, causing her to leave when things start to get dull

Predictability - this ties into her love of danger; she doesn't like it when the outcome of a scenario is too obvious; on the other side of the coin, she generally won't commit to a no-win scenario

Ponies who make fun of her name - she feels that "Cinnamon" isn't a very good name for an adventurer, and is determined to make the best of it... by calling out anypony who makes fun of her name.

Character Summary: Ever since Cinnamon was a little foal, she loved nothing more than playing pretend. Exploring forests, climbing mountains, fighting dragons... anything exciting and more than a little dangerous. Her older brother, Cumin, introduced her to Hydras & Hippogriffs, a popular tabletop game, and she loved it. Soon Cinnamon was Game Mastering sessions of H&H with all of her friends.

Eventually, Cinnamon reached the age when all ponies start to worry about their cutie marks. Her solution? Wander off into the Everfree Forest with camping supplies and a week's worth of food, all without telling anypony. Her friends and family were terrified - they had no idea where she was, or where to find her. A week later, Cinnamon calmly trotted right back into Ponyville, sporting a shiny new cutie mark and wondering why everypony was so upset.

Now she has started to wander the land, hoping to experience all sorts of excitement. She is almost never seen without her hooded black traveling cloak.

I'd like to see this character develop and be taken somewhere. After all, if it's one thing I think would encourage explanation of Equestria, it's explorers! My own character Satchel is somewhat in this regard, though I've yet to put him actually in this purpose directly while I explore some offline options.