DJ Dashie - Daily mix.

DashieInTheDark

(I hope this is the correct section.)

Hello everypony! I am here to bring you daily remixes of your favorite songs from...do I HAVE to say it? for Celestia's sake don't make me say it...

I HOPE to have this a daily thing, and since it's after 3 AM now, I'll still consider this the 30th. I plan to post them at around...6-8PM EST time.

Today's remix is the "Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme" from the episode "The Show Stoppers." in season one. The remix was done by Ales S. And is of the genre "Dubstep / Auto-tune"

Please do enjoy it, and view it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BseyCNMQBc

Stay tuned for the next mix!

• Like 2

Ah, sorry about the delay everyone. It's New Years Eve, and Canterlot was down for most of the day. (For me, at least.)

Today I will bring you two songs. One remix, and one original, as requested by ChancellorPuddinghead.

First up, it's a Winter Wrap up remix, of the genre Dubstep. It was remixed by TheLivingTombstone, and can be viewed below:

Next up, is the original "Art of the Dress." As requested by CPH.

Hope you all look forward to tomorrows post!

~DJ Dashie

• Like 1

Guest HipsterRarity

Ooo, I would implore you to post this in the creativity forum as well. It doesn't get nearly as much attention and I feel we artists are a little starved :scream:

Ah, sorry about the delay everyone. It's New Years Eve, and Canterlot was down for most of the day. (For me, at least.)

Today I will bring you two songs. One remix, and one original, as requested by ChancellorPuddinghead.

First up, it's a Winter Wrap up remix, of the genre Dubstep. It was remixed by TheLivingTombstone, and can be viewed below:

Next up, is the original "Art of the Dress." As requested by CPH.

Hope you all look forward to tomorrows post!

~DJ Dashie

Yay!! TY!!! :D :D

Aw, darn. I installed a new motherboard and CPU for my Computer yesterday, so my PC was down for 2/3s of yesterday. I'll be doing a double dose today!

First up, it's a Giggle at the Ghostly remix, and it is of the genre Rock. It was remixed by the user ClaireAnnCarr, and can be viewed below!

The next song is a remix of Art of the Dress, which is of the same genre, and remixer. View it below!

Stay tuned for more!