Can anyone draw a fanfic title picture?

ExtraSoap

I would suggest, my good pony. That you supply a complimentry link to your story or a synopsis in your request so people have a better idea of what drawings may fit exactly then,

Obviously cover tends to reflect something off the story of the actual arua when reading it. People may not agree due to feeling blind to what they may have to produce. Just a suggestion.

I would suggest, my good pony. That you supply a complimentry link to your story or a synopsis in your request so people have a better idea of what drawings may fit exactly then,

Obviously cover tends to reflect something off the story of the actual arua when reading it. Poeple may not agree due to feeling blnid to what they may have to produce. Just a suggestion.

Well that's a bit of an issue, because I havent started writing it yet. I'm still planning it and such. I can start writing it so a potential artist can get a good feel for it though, if you so wish.

Well that's a bit of an issue, because I havent started writing it yet. I'm still planning it and such. I can start writing it so a potential artist can get a good feel for it though, if you so wish.

I think you should write this fan fic first then make request for art of it. If not that then at least post a plot summary-what going to happen ,what the main characters..villian..scenario...ectr.

then make a request. Right now you'll get a picture but it may not really relate to the story that much at all and a good cover picture is normally suggesting an event or the type of emotion that goes inside. You may start writting it and the artist goes way over board and makes a picture thats overly dark or depressing for the mood or..not depressing enough.

But, I am not expert.