Anypony up for making a book cover?

Conor Colton

I'll get straight to the point here :)

Basically I want a book cover for my fanfic series "Strange New World"

If you need further reference here's a link to the first two chapters:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5112-my-little-pony-strange-new-world-official-page/

Essentially what I'm going for is this:

A front on shot of the main character, accompanied by the mane six. The main six having the elements of Harmony above their heads and the main character having a faint glow above his head.

And above them all is a pair of red eyes staring down at them.

For more reference I won't go into the mane six as they're general look is already know. The main character is an Earth Pony with blue skin: Like this He has short, messy, brown hair : Like this. His eyes are the same colour as his skin and he wears a typical Red shirt, and Blue jeans.

And that's pretty much it, I haven't decided on a particular style yet so you guys can have an artistic license in that regard.

And the title of it should ideally go across the bottom, below the characters.

I don't usually do this and as I seem to have bad luck with requests, I'd really appreciate you guys helping me out.

Thanks ;)

Sure, here he is

263ujkh.jpg

Sorry for all the empty space on the picture, I was in a rush and didn't have time to crop it :-|

Either way though he'll be wearing a red shirt and blue denim jeans so it doesn't matter about the cutie mark (but for future reference, he doesn't have one :) )

Anyway, thanks for giving this a go, I eagerly await what you come up with :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...