Why can't everyone be friends?

CrossStitch

Oh don't worry I made no reference or clue that I was a Brony, They'll think it nothing more than a Atheist! Probably since all churches have a strong hatred for Norsemen. Due to the Viking age.

Gorgutz don't make me fire the orbital friendship cannon at you? :D Love and Tolerate my brony brother. LOVE AND TOLERATE!!! :)

*shakes Gorgutz* THAT'S NOT TOLERATING!!!! :P

ok - and furthermore - I liked to have laughed my ever loving hindquarters off at your norsemen - viking age comment - First of all - THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!! Where in the wide world of Eqestria did you come up with that? ROFLMAO!!!!!

You're allright in my book! :D

Gorgutz, though your intentions were good, I highly advise that we do NOT retaliate against those who would judge us.

It's not their place to judge, and it's not ours, either.

Now, then. I agree with the Chancellor *nods to Chancellor Puddinghead* that we need to get back to the point.

Tolerance is something everyone appreciates. CrossStitch, please consider giving your less-than-perfect friends another chance.

If they still don't respect your liking ponies afterward, then at least you tried, right?

• Like 1

Okay, guys, this thread has some fairly disconcerting connotations going on here that I feel need to be kept to a minimum. Remember that this is Friendship is Magic. Serious or not, but it appears that this topic is bordering on violating our harassment and threats policy so I'm locking this topic. Please keep this in mind for future topics.