Kuda's Doodles - comments greatly appreciated.

Her land-travel harness is genius - I have a hippocamp idea but was planning on her just seal-scooting around. XD (Though the image is so cute I'm sticking with it.)

I love Aqua's design - she looks so sweet and lively! And your underwater coloring in the first post is gorgeous.

I had thought of that, but I ended up making Aqua's tail too long for her to do that without scraping the skin off of the belly of her tail.

I'm a bit of a literalist when it comes to my characters :P So I always think of things like that.

And thank you very much! I look forward to seeing your character design - I will miss being the only Hippocamp on these boards though! :P

Haha! Sorry about that!

(Actually what I really want is a Seapony - I love seahorses! - but they're apparently unapproved. :P )

Well, I think that;s just cause no one has brought them up to be approved before.... and most people (like me :P ) think they look weird >w<

And Most people here also have normal pony characters, so if you did make a seapony, who would she talk to? How could she get around to visit others?

She's a curious foal, so she'd be worming her way out to talk to people near the water; logically, she would have scales to protect her for inchworming around that (like a seahorse's hide). Wouldn't be any more difficult than with a hippocamp I would think; both would need to return to water very frequently, but can probably stay out for an hour or two.

She's a curious foal, so she'd be worming her way out to talk to people near the water; logically, she would have scales to protect her for inchworming around that (like a seahorse's hide). Wouldn't be any more difficult than with a hippocamp I would think; both would need to return to water very frequently, but can probably stay out for an hour or two.

Yep, my Aqua can stay out of water for an hour or two, before she needs to get hydrated. But that can be as easy as dumping her in someones tub/pool, or drenching her with a hose XD

As for her skin, I've made her skin be similar to a horse's pelt. So it can withstand some scraping, but flopping around for too long will hurt her. Also she would have to move very slowly, so that's why I came up with the carriage idea. Comfort and speed all in one package :P

Haha! Sorry about that!

(Actually what I really want is a Seapony - I love seahorses! - but they're apparently unapproved. :P )

Well, I think that;s just cause no one has brought them up to be approved before.... and most people (like me :P ) think they look weird >w<

And Most people here also have normal pony characters, so if you did make a seapony, who would she talk to? How could she get around to visit others?

I don't think they're weird, but I grew up with them. I was gonna make a seapony character before Ashi took them off the list. :( His name is Fynn. I thought it would be funny if he had to be pulled around in a wagon or just sorta belly-scooted around.

Haha! Sorry about that!

(Actually what I really want is a Seapony - I love seahorses! - but they're apparently unapproved. :( )

I don't think they're weird, but I grew up with them. I was gonna make a seapony character before Ashi took them off the list. :( His name is Fynn. I thought it would be funny if he had to be pulled around in a wagon or just sorta belly-scooted around.

I grew up with them too - and they were my absolute favorites! I was two when Midnight Castle came out and for years did the whole shoo-be-doo number whenever anywhere near water of bathtub proportions or larger! I can settle for the hippocamp foal instead... but maaaan, seaponies.

Haha! Sorry about that!

I grew up with them too - and they were my absolute favorites! I was two when Midnight Castle came out and for years did the whole shoo-be-doo number whenever anywhere near water of bathtub proportions or larger! I can settle for the hippocamp foal instead... but maaaan, seaponies.

Just be patient, they may show up soon! And the world could use more Aquatic-types, too.

Shoo Shoo Bee Doo! o/`

Haha! Sorry about that!

Just be patient, they may show up soon! And the world could use more Aquatic-types, too.

Shoo Shoo Bee Doo! o/`

Yeah, I've actually decided to wait and see, since changing Wave Chaser's species ends up changing her personality more than I want to due to the hippocamp design not really being compatible with many of her quirks. ^^;

So Aqua gets to be the lone hippocamp awhile longer unless I think of a different character.

Okay, I KNOW that commissions are not to be discussed here on these forums, but I need to get this out and this is the only way I know how.

I need money. At least $350 by the end of April.

Why?

I want to attend college this September, but I need to pay for application fees and residence lottery slots if I am to get in. BOTH of these need to be paid before May 2nd.

I will be doing by best to bust my tail working at my irl job, but every cent counts. I already have large commissions lined up, but I figured, Hey! I like drawing pony art, it's fun, fairly quick, and people like what I draw!

So, those of you who have requested already or I have offered to do free art for- don't worry. You are still free.

From here on though, I will only be taking commissions for pony art until the end of April.

Since we cannot discuss prices here, please go to my personal website http://opalice.weebly.com/index.html

And post in my blog, or email me questions. I will also have prices and examples listed there.

Any drawings that will be done by me will be uploaded on THIS thread for people to take. Since it's pony art, there should be a relatively fast return time, unlike my full commissions on FA.

Admins and Mods, please leave this here. I need to make as much money as I can before the end of this month, and I am trying to do this cleanly and without being rude.

Issue changed, this is irrelevant now.

Aqua I have no problem with commission taking and all that.

My only greatest concern is that we, as the site you're posting this information on, are not at all responsible if work or payments are not paid or given out. No one can come to Tam or I asking us to do something, we will not. This is COMPLETELY a personal business matter and I advise they work it out themselves or take it to the appropriate sites like artist's beware or something. NOT US. D: We can't help.

That's my only thought. <3