[Ponyville] Sweet Style Salon - Blossom Bow (OPEN)

SkyMunki

Oh, I do hope she likes it! thought Blossom Bow, nervously watching, crouched behind the counted as her customer admired her mane in the mirror.

“Fabulous!” cried the unicorn, caressing her locks.

Oh, you like it?” squeaked Blossom happily.

“I LOVE it!”

That’s such a relief. I’m so glad.” smiled Blossom sweetly as her happy customer left her a tip.

The same always happened. Shy Blossom put lots of effort into using her magic to style the manes and tails of ponies that entered Sweet Style Salon, then becomes very scared that her customer will be unhappy, and finally is really relieved as her customer trots out of her salon with a proud grin.

Of course, Blossom’s own mane was perfectly styled. Today her mane as in two ponytails, tied at the op with large pink bows, sporting a drastic side fringe and, as ever, decorated with streaks of pink and brown. After all the effort she put into looking her best, surprisingly she is the least vane pony, others decided, in Ponyville.

The salon was finally silent. The bell above the door hesitated to alert her of any new entries, and Blossom finally relaxed a little. She sat down at the counter, resting her hooves on top, thinking about getting some hay to snack on.

It was a beautiful spring day in Ponyville, the sun was shining and blossom was appearing on the trees. Blossom’s favourite time of year was right about now. Smiling to herself, Blossom felt in perfect harmony with life.

• 1 month later...

Artbeat nearly jumped as she heard the sudden ring of a bell as she entered the salon,but she kept her cool and walked over to the counter."As you can see,I need some help"the unicorn motioned to her bedraggled brown mane,the choppy strands showed years of self cutting and they fell in long tendrils that framed the mare's face.Artbeat's vibrant aqua eyes scanned the room,even after living in Ponyville for many years the only salon she had ever set foot in was the one in Canterlot.