Lessons MLP needs to address.

Starfox64x

Back on topic, I really want them to make an episode where someone does something intentionally wrong for their own benefit that hurts one of their friends or multiple. Though that would likely be a rarity episode, so it might be better left to season 3.

I think more the CMC would be involved. :D Being horrible on purpose seems like it might be a character breaker for one of the Mane 6. Apple Bloom or Scootaloo? Maybe no so much.

The Lion King is a more modern example of death in a G-rated film, so it certainly can be gotten away with, but then it was a movie. Parents can research movies and deny their children from watching them if they object. Monitoring TV broadcasts requires more vigilance. Because otherwise, what Flutterscotch said is mostly correct. When I was a tot, you could turn it to PBS and occasionally see nudity. Not only were there shows about African tribes where they don't have the same clothing practices as we do, but even in documentaries or other serious shows about western families, you might see full nudity. It was just normal. These days, they blur even the tribal stuff if it's on broadcast television. Cultural conservatism really took root in the 80s, and it's still with us today.

They have had several on girls that like boy things, pretty much every RD episode... And as much as I would like to see the reverse, it is a show intended for girls, so it wouldn't exactly hit home to their demographic.

Girls can have male friends though that might like girly things, and they should know that's okay. The more subtle element to this is that to dismiss boys for doing something girly subtly reinforces the notion that boyish pursuits are innately superior-- an idea Faust actually hoped to dispel when she created the show.