Opinions on a Rainbow fanfic

Hey everypony,

Not sure how many of you are into racing (if i were to guess i'd say 0 lol =P). But I haven't seen a Rainbow Dash fiction that really dived deep into Rainbow Dash's more competitive side. After all, in one of the episodes RD said that one of her passions is racing.

So I decided to write a racing story, crossing over a G1 pony (he's a big brother from G1) into the FiM universe named 4-Speed

Thoughts, comments, and criticisms would be appreciated. This is my first ever fanfic so be nice lol

http://www.fimfictio...Colors-of-Rally

Well actually, I am a fan of racing. (WoO Sprint cars mostly, but I love all types as long as it gets the blood pumping.) I would always love to do a racing fic, but it's complicated enough to make a racing fic, let alone base it around ponies all the while keeping it interesting without losing the audience's attention or destroying the believablity aspect of it.

That said, after suspending my disbelief of cars in the forms that we know and see them as I enjoyed what you've written so far. It's hard to think of something like a modern race car being piloted by a squishy pastel pony without trying to think of some way the chassis and body could be more adapted to fit ponies.

Well actually, I am a fan of racing. (WoO Sprint cars mostly, but I love all types as long as it gets the blood pumping.) I would always love to do a racing fic, but it's complicated enough to make a racing fic, let alone base it around ponies all the while keeping it interesting without losing the audience's attention or destroying the believablity aspect of it.

That said, after suspending my disbelief of cars in the forms that we know and see them as I enjoyed what you've written so far. It's hard to think of something like a modern race car being piloted by a squishy pastel pony without trying to think of some way the chassis and body could be more adapted to fit ponies.

Yeah I'm like you in the sense that I'm a general racing fan. There's not much I don't watch but atm, IndyCar and WRC holds my interest. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the fic so far though and yeah I do understand the logic problems of having a modern race car in the MLP world but 4-Speed is a G1 pony crossover and G1s had modern cars in the world lol. Not that the old MLP should really be referenced as something good but I believe for this fic, since it's a crossover from G1 to FiM, it should be acceptable.

However, I sent the fic in to EqD and it got rejected on the grounds of grammar and format =(

Is there anypony out there who would be willing to help me out and make the fic more presentable? I would greatly appreciate it =)