The new Jeweler ( Open to anypony)

Gorgutz

Onyx polished her custom sign that read: " Onyx Wing's handcrafted jewelry and silver". After she had polished the sign she did a trot around the store to see if everything was alright, seeing that the furnace was open she bucked the heavy tungsten-steel alloy door shut.

With joy she strolled out the front door and using her wings, flew up and attached the sign to the clamps. She then went back inside, waiting for any business.

"Argh..." The blue Stallion moaned, as he walked down the streets of Canterlot. "Why is there never anything exciting and new around here~...No new stallions to flirt with....I've already been to every night club...and to top it all off my favorite jewely store closed down...OH WOE IS ME!

As he continued to moan and grumble to himself as he tended to usually do, he completely forgot to look forward and watch where he was going. Needless to say he walked straight into the side of a building.

"OOF!" He grumbled as hell fell backwards onto his rump. "Hey you! Watch where your-...." He stopped as he looked up...and noticed it was the side of a building which "Bumped into him". He slowly got up, and streched his back. "Well" he said "Looks like that was all the excitment ol' Blue is gonna get today..." When he noticed the sign " Onyx Wing's handcrafted jewelry and silver". He squeed with delight. "OOOOO~ A new Jewelry store! Maybe there is something in there for ol' Blue...." He walked up to the store doors, and pushed open the doors. "Hello everypony~..The fabulous BlueBerry has arrived to grace you with his presence!"

Onyx Wings heard the door open and immediately her heart was filled to the brim with excitement. " Coming!" She shouted as she set down her work-in-progress necklace and her tools, the young Mare walked out of the crafting room behind the shop counter and went to the glass-display counter. " Hello sir, what can I interest you in ? "