WHy do you watch MLP ?

Gorgutz

I guess there are many reasons for me to watch the Show:

In general:

- Its extremely well written for a childresn Cartoon

- The animation quality and design is flawless

- the characters are likeable and not 1 dimensional and also the Voice acting is great

- the slipped in Adult Humor and references make it all that sweeter

- its soo freaking CUUTE!!!

The General cuteness of the show is apealing to me since I already did watch a load of animes of which many do use the Kawai factor to bring in audience, so Im kind of already damaged.

Im a nerd at heart and I love the whole community aspect around it and since I had little to geek out on in the last couple of years while studying and trying to lead a adult life it was the perfect oppurtunity to get my fix.

However if you look at it from the psychological point of view I guess right now I'm trying to run away in a cute and cudly world where I am not stressed out of my mind, bombarded with depressing sh*t and not sure what the futuer holds...

yeah the show makes me smile and feel warm inside and I guess thats what I needed lately -.-

Ponies instead of Exams/money problems and arguments ^^

don't get me wrong I would have watched it even if my life was perfect right now ^^ I'm the kind of guy to go ape**** over cute ponies :P

the past ponies personalities were all the same , all girly and frilly. this show gave each different personalities. which means a lot of character development.

twilight sparkles personality is smart and intellegent.

applejacks personilty is pride and determination

rainbow dashs personality is cocky and loyal

raritys personality is self-concerned about looks and looks of others

fluttershy's personality is shy and timid

pinkie pie's personality is cheerful and random

Why do I love My Little Pony?

Well...

When I was a little, I loved a little show called "Ed, Edd, n Eddy" on Cartoon Network. It featured a unique brand of humor, with developed characters and a general attitude that displayed care-free and childlike vibes.

Now, when I first watched FiM, I noticed something. The classic brand of humor, the general effort that seemed to be thrust so nicely into the show, the general attitude.

The show just blends nicely together. The voices fit all the characters perfectly, the settings are extremely imaginative and fun, and the general attitude is just amazing.

And frankly, the show has changed my attitude. I'm dead serious. Ever since I've watched all the episodes, I've looked at the world so much differently. It's really brought out the good in me...

Frankly, I don't ever want to stop watching FiM. It just lightens my day and makes me smile whenever I watch it, no matter what episode I watch.