Nintendo 3DS

Puck

I actually got to test out a 3DS at gamestop the other day with Street Fighter 3D or whatever it's called for 3DS. It was quite fun really but If the 3D was on full blast it seemed to have a bit of a blurriness to it for me. But then again I have bad vision, glasses and ect so perhaps It's just a personal issue for me. It was really fun and I enjoyed playing it but had a bit of a headache after the 3D for the first time so I'm sure It'll take some getting used to for me before I can play it on 3D. I'd say it's worth looking into later on once more titles are disclosed aside the few I know of so I know I'm getting my money's worth. Since I know DSi still doesn't have many titles interesting me to buy anything newer than my DS Lite yet. Hoping the Legend Of Zelda port they're making is soon, I'll definitely get it if that's an option.

110329.jpg

Heh, that's kinda my thoughts on it at the moment, I don't think I'd get one til there's some games out for it. Besides I could probably work up enough cash for one and a good game by then. ^^

Unless I come across enough to get one and go along with that ''Trade in old DS get extra trade-in credit towards 3DS" then that would probably work out nicely~!