[Hippogriff] Flutterby

Dani

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Flutterby

Species: Hippogriff

Pelt Color: Bright red

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Wild and feathery hairstyle. His hair and tail are yellow, ending in blue.

Eye Color: Grey

Cutie Mark: Quill

Physique: Tall, slender

Residence: Coralwood Corral on Gallopocous Island with Trinket as his...responsibility. The museum he owns doubles as his house on the top(3rd) floor. It holds ancient artifacts and art from the local ponies.

Motivation: He wants to spread knowledge to all of Equestria no matter what species a being is. Flutter wants to lift any stigma of being a hippogriff.

Likes: Flutter loves reading and getting lost in the fantasy. Most of the time, ponies will find him in the library, burying his snout in an old, dusty book. He loves spreading knowledge and putting a quill to paper!

Dislikes: Being called a "half-breed" by more ignorant ponies. Going outside.

Character Summary: Flutterby was born on the island of Gallapocous, his markings and coloring truly give him the island feel - though, he doesn't like to go out very much. He grew up with "knowledge is power" instilled in him by his mother. Flutter has taken it to heart and thus gained his cutie mark at a very very young age. It is truly his passion more than anything in the world. But....He doesn't get out much! Flutter often stands on his hind legs so his clawed hands can be free for use. But Flutter does want more in life than just musky books and a nice, wonderful, serene...beautiful...perfect..museum....- he would love to have family of his very own so he can teach his foals the power of printed words, that is if he can find a girlfriend.

21k9con.png

Updated his summary (his birth place, occupation) and residence to add Trinket as his "ward".

I'm curious if I should add a floor plan of his museum as it doubles as his home, I wonder if it would be necessary in the long run!